Happy Birthday Quotes for Boyfriend: Photos and Status

Leave a Comment
I cannot live without a birthday shout out to my boyfriend on his Facebook status, Whatsapp, Instagram bios, photo captions and nonstop greeting through text messages on his cell phone. Today is a very special day my guy best friend's birthday is today! Words can't explain how special you are to me in my life. You're such an amazing friend and I want to wish you a very happy birthday! I thank you for all those times you've been there for me you know me so well You know I'm always going to be here for you too! I thank God for blessing me with a good friend like you! You deserve the best today and everyday! Wish you many more! Enjoy your birthday you deserve it I hope today on your day is full of joy, love and happiness! I Love you and appreciate you a lot. Thank you for everything man God bless you today and always.
Happy birthday my boyfriend

Happy Birthday wishes for Your Boyfriend!


Happy birthday to one of the most influenced, popular, exotic, charming legend of soccer and greatest player as well as greatest captain of our home team. May you live a long and greatest of life as a husband and father of our three sweet kids!

It’s amazing to me what your hands can do with a guitar. When you were born, the world was given a gift of music. You were born to play guitar. Happiest 21st birthday to d most favorite friend of mine!

Happy Silver Year my super clingy fiance, my forever love and my eternal love. I'm wishing' you to be happy and all the best in life. I Love you so much. Smile emoticon I’ll always be here, there and everywhere for you.

To the person who supported my decision, I thank you for everything. I also thank you for the trust and discipline. I am so blessed to meet someone like you. I always pray for what's best for you! Don't worry; I'm enjoying my stay here with my parents. Belated happy birthday! God bless you and take care always!

I'd like to say ‎happy birthday to the most amazing boyfriend and best daddy in the world. I love you; you have a super good day smile emoticon and many more to come. Today is your day. This mommy won’t be able to make you mad today. But promise every other day i will. Because that’s just how we do.

Happy birthday my man of steel, I love you baby more than anything in this world except out daughter Juliet, have a good day handsome. I need your comfort, love and everything.

I just wanted to take this time to give a big shout out to my boyfriend for his birthday, an amazing guy with plenty of ambition, hustle, dedication, perseverance and a huge reason why he does what he does. Not many REAL people out there now a day but you are still real. Thank you for all that you do. May God bless you and your family today, tomorrow and always!

Happy birthday my partner in my life! Having you in my life complete and fulfill every part of me. I love you more than life itself. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You will always be my forever.

It’s always been a blessing from above of having you in my life. I just want to say thank you for everything especially for the love that you have given me always. Thank you for making' me special, you just don't know how u made my heart healthier. Happy birthday my man of dreams and my role model in the real world.

You are my backbone for every trial in life and the source of my happiness. Thank you for the unceasing love and support, on your birthday I wish a life full of joy, good health, peace, love and happiness.

I just wanted to take a minute and tell you happy birthday. I love you so much you have always been there for me no matter what .Your perfectly amazing today is your day to shine.

I am wishing you a very happy birthday my strawberry shake. May God bless you with more fresh fruits, crazy smiles, happiness, funny attitude, good health and longevity!

I don't know where to begin, But I Love You and Thanks for listening the other day, Thanks for being a great role model and my friend. Glad God made us family. May your day be full of laughter, great company and all the blessings that God bestows upon you, I love you for life, happy birthday.

This handsome and shining guy has grown up so much since I came into his life. I am very proud of you my love and I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday in a romantic candle light dinner.

Happy birthday to my amazing, kind, loving, supportive, loyal, smart, funny, strong, and beautiful best friend. I am really grateful to be your friend, wish you the best birthday ever, and lots of blessing to come.

Happy birthday to the best fiance in the world, hope you had a great day and hope all your dreams came true.

Happy birthday to this amazing man, he's one of the most caring, nicest, funniest, happiest person you'll ever know and thanks God he is not only my husband but my best friend too. Thank you for your support and your love.

From the core of my heart I wish you all the best on your 30th birthday. Success will lead your way as you set up another voyage of life today. Enjoy your day to the fullest.

My Whatsapp status today goes out to my amazing, strong, beautiful, loving boyfriend .Happy birthday may the Almighty bless you with many more and I hope my brother spoils you unconditionally.

Today is my best friend and my boyfriend birthday, he is the most gorgeous and sweet, and he is the apple of my eyes Along with our two kids! I'm so blessed and thankful for each one. Thank you Lord with all my heart!

Happy birthday to the guy in a cream white shirt, you are one of the good guys I've ever known. Thank you for letting me see the real you and u never fail to amaze me every time I see and feel how much you care and love your family. That shows how your parents raised you so well and I commend them for that. You may not be perfect in the eyes of others but for me? You’re beyond perfect.


To my MAN, distance won't keep us apart. It's just a test that we will be able to surpass. Thank you for always making me feel that you are very near. Thank you for the unconditional love, support and for helping me to better understand the season of my loneliness, isolation and the gift of goodbye, and reminding me to pray for the person who have wronged me. You're there to SAVE my world from falling into pieces. Thank you for being my best friend, my best companion, my prince, my clown and best partner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment