Happy Birthday Little Brother Quotes From Big Sister

Leave a Comment
The following happy birthday little brother quotes and meme images could be a better gift for a baby bro from the big sister. Nothing makes my heart smile more than having my little brother unconditional love and support.  No matter how old I get or despite the mistakes I make I know my brother got my back. I'd give anything for just one more hug from you right now! You're always on my mind. Like always, always thinking of you baby boy. Your birthday is the day one of my dreams is coming true and there are no words that can describe how grateful I am for this opportunity, and to spend it all with my best brother makes it so special, I can never thank you and your love enough for your big sister. I'm very thankful that I have a baby brother like him! My forever moody sister brother, he is someone I know I can count on no matter what happens.

Dear brother, God can only be glorified in your life when you are living out your purpose. We sing songs like be glorified Lord but yet still we are fighting against what you were called to do. Many of us know exactly what we suppose to be doing with our life, yet we choose to live our own personal purpose. Our life has never been our own when we are living out our purpose, it is only then we are going to be TRULY successful!
little brother birthday wishes

Happy Birthday, Little Brother Quotes!

  1. Happy Birthday little brother, wishing you a glorious day, an awesome day! May God continue to bless you ten folds with long life, health strength, happiness and love enjoy it, sweetie, it's your day rejoice!
  2. Happy birthday to someone who's more than just a little brother, but my best friend, whose heart I adore from here to no end. I wish you all the wishes this world has got to give. I wish you a lifetime of happiness that this world will let you live. Another year has gone by, not one that makes you old, but one that makes you far wiser, far kinder and far bolder. I hope that when you close your eyes that all your wishes come true.
  3. Happy Happiest birthday to the one and only brother I have. I am lucky to have you. You're the true definition of opposites attracting. We've had a blast today as we always have and always will. May you keep being that precious diamond you've always been!
  4. Happy birthday! I am so proud of the man you have become. I can't believe my brother is 25 today. Love you bunches.
  5. If I had the opportunity to do it all over again, I would track you again my baby brother. You are the kindest, most genuine, caring, loving man I've ever met! My heart feels so safe with you. Today I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and with God as our guide, I know we are going to endure with love, understanding, and forgiveness till the very end of our days.
  6. I would like to my wonderful caring little brother in law a very happy birthday.  I hope you have a great day.
  7. Happy Birthday to my wonderful, loving and the most awesome younger brother! Let me wishing you all the best on this day. I love you so much even when you are saying to cook fish broth today and I really dislike it! Even when I am trying to take a picture of you and you are refusing to stay for it. I know today will be a wonderful day. I am so blessed to have you as my cutest little brother. Never lack anything in life.
  8. A big birthday greeting to a great little brother! We will continue to give thanks to god for you and yours, laughter, merriment and rejoicing wouldn't cease from your home! Have a wonderful day and enjoy!
  9. I want to wish my little bro a very Happy Birthday!! I miss you so much but I know you are in heaven watching down on me!! I know you and grandpa are dancing the night away!
  10. A happy and bless birthday to your bro, may our Lord continue to guide, and direct your path, envelope your lovely family in His love, and pour His favor upon you always.... stay bless and be strong.
  11. We already know how invaluable we are to Jesus but how YOU see yourself has the biggest impact on your life! No matter how people view you, keep seeing the Giant within you daily. You have a purpose that was only given to YOU! Stop looking at people's achievements and begin living YOUR destiny, your purpose because you were created to fulfill a specific assignment! Happy birthday my beloved little brother in law!
  12. Happy Birthday to someone I'm really proud to call my brother. May you achieve all the things you desire in life... for if anyone deserves it, it's you! Today is your day and I hope it is special and fun too. Have a great day and may God continue to bless you on your journey!
  13. May the blessings of our Lord overtake you, His grace and mercy always be extended to you and your purpose in Him preserve you. Happy Birthday, bro, have a purpose filled the day.
  14. Very Happy 13th Birthday! I still remember when you were in your mommy's tummy and now you’re a Teenager. It’s been my honor and a major blessing to be a part of your life and watch you grow into the young man you’re becoming. I'm so proud of who you are and I love you more than you'll ever know!
  15. Singing Happy Birthday to my favorite family member, my ride or die, he is my everything, my only brother in the world. They're not enough words to say how special he is so I'll just say, may God bless you with many more years. I love you to the moon and back.
  16. The best little brother in the world birthday is today!
  17. I would like to wish my younger brother a happy 2nd birthday. Time marches on and I can't believe you are now 2 years old.  Every day with you continues to be an adventure. Honestly, I could just sit and watch you every minute of every day, watch as you explore and discover new things and new abilities. I just love your curiosity and love the look on your face when you find you have developed a new skill or ability. Honestly, sometimes it's hard to keep up with you, but, I love every single moment of it. You’re so smart! You have an incredible vocabulary for such a little guy.  My tiny little infant is not a baby anymore and is slowly being replaced by a big boy. I miss the tiny years, but I love today as well. Sometimes I wish I could stop time, but I also look forward to what will happen tomorrow. Happy birthday tiny man and wish you much more to come.
  18. Everyone, please take the time to wish my handsome cousin brother a happy birthday today. He has had three birthday parties starting on Friday. I am so proud of how far my little cousin has come. God has done so many wondrous things for him and God is still blessing him daily. I am thankful for the privilege and honor of raising a God-fearing and loving brother such as I have and I wouldn't trade him for the world.


Back to home: Funny Birthday Quotes

I dedicate this words to the (Rihanna – Diamonds) song to you and use it as your new motivation towards the rise back to top yours about to make.

I'm up screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my handsome, smart, respectful young man! My brother, God made sure you were the last brother that I had because you wore mama hip out. I remember the day you were born. I was so upset because you  weren't a girl, so I told the mom and dad I didn't want you because you weren't the girl I wanted, but once I got you home I didn't let you out of my eye site. Just know your sister loves you more than words can say. I put my life on the line having you and I will do it all over again if I had too. I'm beyond proud of you! Enjoy your day!

Dear brother in law, I just can’t imagine my life without you. My journey would have been incomplete without you, what else can I say you, you are the perfect person I have ever seen, you are a good son, a good friend and above all, you are the best brother in law. Wishing my beloved, loving, beatific, sweet , smart, cute, humble, amiable, sparkly, kind, gracious, charming, unique awesome brother in law a very happy birthday, May god bless you!

A very happy 4th birthday to my favorite little man! It’s been a crazy four years, but always remembers I'll never stop loving you, baby. You're big sister’s number one! Have a fantastic birthday!
Happy Birthday to the little bro although he's sometimes weird but really funny and nice at the same time!

Happy 24th Birthday to my fun and adventurous brother who never ceases to amaze me and his father with his quest to succeed in life! You have accomplished much in your 24 years so far. I am so proud of you!! I truly believe there is no stopping you.

Wishing my best friend, brother, and my ride or die, a happy birthday!! I'm so excited to celebrate another year in your honor. I'm looking forward to many more birthdays with you and your beautiful soul.

You know who you go shopping with when you have a super busy sister and an amazing brother. My awesome brother, I am the luckiest big sister ever to have you as a little brother. Happy birthday, stay blessed.

On this day my star was born, I learned a lot from this little boy. I learned how to be strong, how to be women, how to be a go-getter, how to never settle for less, how to be a friend to my own kids, how to cook. This boy right here is considered the world's best brother. So with that being said I am going to scream to the top of my lungs all the way to Florida, happy birthday little brother.

We would like to wish a HUGE Happy Birthday to a handsome little boy. Happy Birthday little naughty brother, love you and May God bless you with many more years to come.

I was truly blessed the day you came into my life. You are such a sweet and smart boy! We all love you to the moon and back! Happy birthday, 8th birthday my crazy, wicked brother!

Happy 20th Birthday to one of the most important man in my life! Without you, I wouldn't have life or know how to live it and I thank you for raising me to be the man I am today. I love you, my little brother, enjoy your day to the fullest.

It might not be up at 12 because I got to hit it in the morning but let me be the first to wish you the Happiest 15th Birthday any young man could ever dream of you. If I could make any dream possible for your birthday I would do just that. Hope your day brings you nothing but greatness and I pray you are blessed with much more. I love you my little champ, enjoy your day and be safe whatever you may do.

Screaming all the way to heavens gates and back happy birthday my last brother, we love and miss you so much you're still here in spirit and your legacy lives on forever.

I love this little guy with everything in me. Happy birthday to my little brother, he is just as sweet as he can be, I will give you the shirt off his back, with a heart of gold. My backbone, my woe, my love, It’s your day and I want you to enjoy this special day. You can have whatever you like. You have been in my life since I was a teenager. You are the definition of real. You took me in like your own and still do till this day. I love you, bro.

I also celebrate my one and only brother on today I would like to wish my little brother a happy 35th Birthday on today I hope your day is filled with love, joy and plenty of blessings because you are one brother that surely deserve all that and more, I pray that God bless you to see many, many more enjoy have fun and be safe, I love you brother with every inch of me enjoy your day to the fullest.

It’s my side kick, my hits, and shots, but more importantly my first cousin's brother birthday. He’s spontaneous, crazy intelligent, oh I can't forget silly, I mean like goofy as hell. He gets on my last nerve with all his fat jokes but now the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. Happy birthday my little cousin brother!

Accept my advance greetings and gift for my brother from me. Happy 17th birthday and thank you for the efforts, sacrifices, and love, thank you for everything I know that words are not enough to express how thankful I am that you are my brother. We always love you, I remembered one day when we saw a beautiful flower you told me that in your 17 years of life you never experience to receive a flower from someone. Now I am happy because I am the only person who gave that to you. I hope I made you happy on your special day.

Wow, how time flies! My youngest my little brother is 7 today what?  No words can ever express how much I love this little boy! He has been special and strong from day one! Each and every day he continues to bring joy to our lives and smiles to our faces. The only 7-year-old I know that has a regular workout regimen since he was about 4! Thank you, God, for giving me such an amazing, smart animated and loving little brother! Happy 7th birthday my baby! Your sister loves you more than life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment