Daughter Happy Birthday Wishes from Father

Leave a Comment
These are the sweetest birthday wishes for a daughter from dads. A father can express his deep love toward his little princess by writing these lines on her birthday card.
Daughter Birthday Wishes

Beautiful Daughter Birthday Wishes from Father!

My beautiful daughter, we played so many little games, I tried to give in to all your beautiful claims. I took you into bed every night with love and care and you plant a kiss on my forehead very tight.  It is your birthday tomorrow, I love you, my beautiful angel.

This is how deep your love goes. It has no ends & you look for no applause. You make me proud to become a father. Happy birthday my sweet doll.

I am wishing my sweet Princess a Happy Birthday today. You are such a wonderful daughter, mother, and friend. GOD has blessed me in the most awesome way by allowing me to be your mother. I am so very proud of you and the decisions you have made for yourself for your life. I enjoy every moment we spend together. Thank you for all the joy you have brought to me and your daddy. Enjoy your day. I love you to the moon and back.

Happy birthday my beautiful daughter wishing you long life and prosperity you will live your years in joy good health and happiness amen. God thank you for giving me a sweet daughter!

23 years ago today I gave birth to the most precious baby in the world. She has filled my life with happiness, joy, laughter, and smiles. There is nothing like having a child. The love that you feel for them is indescribable. I have 23 years of that love with great joy. My Princess will soon feel that love for her child and I just can't wait to see it. Princess Mallory, I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful day. Happy Birthday my sweet Princess!

Happy Birthday to my daughter Melody Ferguson - I love her so much and she occupies a special place in my heart; I am proud to be called her Dad. I'm a lucky man to have her, along with Jessica Ferguson and Abby Ferguson as my daughters. They all light up my life Thank you, God!

My baby is 6 years old today, where has time gone? My baby has grown so much. She amazes me every day and I can't imagine my life without her. Little miss sassy pants attitude and jabber jaws and all. I love her!

I am singing a happy 21st birthday to my beautiful daughter! Now that really ages me! Off to enjoy some family zip lining for the day! Then party this afternoon! Love you as big as the world and back!

Happy Birthday to my darling daughter Jessica! I can't believe you are 34 today. I must have been a baby myself when I had you. Love you with all my heart. You are our favorite daughter. Love Mommy and Daddy!

Happy birthday Stephanie! And I just want to thank you God for my daughter who bring meaning into my life and so much happiness for me. I may have not had anything or anyone but I have Stephanie and the God and that's more than enough.

Today is my daughter Jennifer 15th birthday. I am so very proud of my little daughter Jennifer is growing up to be a smart beautiful woman. I am so proud of you for choosing to go to high school. It’s hard for us to be apart from you especially on your birthday but we understand you're doing this for you future. Love yeah and have a wonderful birthday.

Today at 11:11 am, my Beautiful daughter Sarah was born weighing in at only 2 lbs 8 oz. We were up in Seattle for what seemed like a lifetime but on Nov 2nd, we were able to come home finally. It's been a full year since all of this happened. My little girl is 1 years old now and crawling around like no other, picking herself up on things and will be walking soon. I can't wait for your party on Saturday when we can really get down and celebrate. I love you so much my lovely little girl. I'm glad I got to be the first one to sing happy birthday to you....even if it was at 12:54 am this morning.

On this day 25 years ago my brown haired daughter was born. She hit the ground running and has never stopped. She is one of a kind and that is what we all love about her. Happy Birthday to my loving free spirited daughter! I love you.

Happy 20th Birthday to my beautiful daughter! We have had some rough patches this year and I am so thankful we are finding our way back to each other. You will always have my heart, and I look forward to your journey into the future.

Thank You, God, for creating Madison! Celebrating her life this week is so wonderful! Thank You for the gift of seventeen years with this precious daughter. I truly thank you!

Today we celebrated our youngest daughter, Albany, 16th birthday. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was holding her in my arms as a baby. The years have went by so fast that I wished I could have some of them back because this means that it is just getting closer to all my girls leaving the nest. Albany I love you so much and you have made me a proud father. Love Dad!

This Friday is my baby girl's 18th birthday!!!!! That doesn't make me old - I really had her when I was 12! LOL, It doesn't make me feel old at all. I am just so happy she is my daughter and so proud of her independent spirit. Nothing will hold her back or keep her down. Happy Birthday my beautiful daughter!

To my sweet and loving daughter Alyssa, happy birthday... baby. Even you grow older & older you still our baby. May you have more and more birthdays to come, GOD bless you always, baby.

I'm trying so very hard to stay awake till midnight to wish the most incredibly amazing, caring and loving daughter the happiest birthday ever! The upcoming year has so many exciting things ahead for you and we will be thrilled to see you accomplish and excel at each one. You are awesome! We love you birthday girl.

Happy 8th birthday Jessica! Wish you more birthdays to come and more candles to blow. I cannot ask for more because God gave me a daughter, you are such a great blessings to me and your papa. Keep up the good work and study hard sweetie. Miss you very much...Love you.

Happiest of Birthday to my newest of daughters, one of Gods fine creations. Happy Birthday, dear Tasha, you make my heart warm in turn making me smile. I thank you so much for all that you give; it is more than you know. With this, enough said, I love all my family and so proud you’re in it.

Happy Birthday to one of my wonderful daughters Renee! Thank God for blessing me for having some as special .you are always by my side especially when I’m sick you don't complain about anything may God bless you to see may more and all that your desire.

Screaming Happy Birthday to my child Tiara, words can't express the joy and pain you will have brought into my life its been a pleasure watching you grow into the beautiful woman you have become continue to keep God first and let him lead you and u will see great things. Love you so much.

Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter! I am so proud of the person you have become. You are a great Mom, wife, and awesome daughter. Love you very much and hope you have a good day to relax. Going to school, being a Mom, wife, and daughter is tough. Be proud of yourself. Love you so much.

Today is the day my first and only beloved daughter was born. I thank god for sending her to us for she is an awesome blessing! She seems to have been here before so we have a blast working through the journeys of life on this earth. At 8 years old she discerns things that make us say "Oh did she just say what we thought she said. Wow! “...and she means business. She has the optimism that many adults are playing for right this minute. I can foresee the amusing that is yet to come. Happy birthday! ...... And I’ll love you forever and ever and ever!

My One Year Old Baby girl I love you more than the very air I breathe, heck, you are the air I breathe. I can’t wait for you to wake up so we can go have some fun in the sun. Daddy loves you Hobbit! I cannot believe you are already one....

Today is my daughter birthday; she deserves all the love, and blessings God has for her. She is a very graceful, and loving, hard working woman. I thank God every day for her. Chiquita, I love you more than you'll ever know. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Baby Girl.

8 years ago today I was blessed with a beautiful little girl. Lord, I pray that she always looks to you as she does now and continues to be the loving and positive person she is today. Keep her safe, healthy and happy all the days of her life and I pray she keeps her eyes on you in times of trouble and remembers to thank you when life is good. I hope she continues to appreciate God's beauty and is as thankful as she is today. She is constantly looking at the sky talking about how wonderful and beautiful it is then she says, Thank you God for letting me see this. It thrills my heart every time she does that! I am so blessed with two beautiful and loving kid’s thank you God for all the blessing in my life! Happy Birthday my sweet little monkey, we all love you so much!

I can't believe you are 10 years old already. The time is flying by so fast. I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. It was the best day of my life. You truly are my greatest gift in life. I love you to infinity and beyond. Happy Birthday baby girl!

Two years ago today I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She was born around 4 in the morning and Madison Nicole was so ready to take this world by storm, she was almost born without the doctor present because the doctor slept in the physician lounge. I swear I pushed twice and all the nurses were scrambling trying to prevent my baby from falling on the floor. Lol. But I thank God today for this beautiful, intelligent, sassy little "light-bright", she has truly been a joyful addition to the Ford household. Mommy and Daddy love you, sweetie! Happy birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment