Love Quotes for My Boyfriend on His Birthday

Leave a Comment
These I love you quotes on your boyfriend birthday may give you strength when you stand up with someone, every song on the radio is about you. Any loss sharpens the senses, in a painful way, and time has a tendency to telescope: what happened three months ago feels like yesterday, while you could swear that a single afternoon drags on for seventeen hours. People's breakups probably aren't leaving us at an accelerated rate, but you are not imagining your reaction. When you hear the news of someone else losing their companion, it refreshes your own loss. This is when you are allowed to curse the overused phrase.
Happy birthday my boyfriend

Love quotes for your boyfriend on his birthday!

  • I love my boyfriend more than anything in the world. I would cut my own chest open and rip my own heart out if it meant saving this guy. He is my world and I could never go a day without this amazing guy, by my side. Happy birthday my Rambo!
  • Happy birthday my sweet boyfriend, your time is better spent when you love instead of hating. Your time is better spent when you're building a person up instead of tearing a person down.
  • I have been thinking a lot about you lately. I don't know if it's because someone mentioned your name and many memories came to my mind or simply because I have been wondering how everything is going for you. Whatever is the reason, I know even though you aren't in my life, you will always have a special place in my heart. Happy birthday and have a nice day.
  • Happy birthday my naughty champ, I love you because you make me happy. I love your smile I love the way you say me baby doll, I even love the way you tell me to shut up.
  • Happy 21st birthday my gorgeous boyfriend, I love the look in your eyes, when I do something stupid. I love when you are singing most importantly to please me.
  • The only part of my life that actually makes sense is your love and where I want to be heading. Everything else seems to be confusing or just simply falling apart. Happy 29th birthday and don’t forget to listen our first love song.
  • Happy 30th birthday my cupcake, I love that night you sing to me to put me asleep. I love the fact that when I'm around you I can be myself and not worry about what you may think of me.
  • Do not keep an eye on who loves you, beware of those who make suggestions and telling you how to do things, but never offer to help. Hope you will enjoy your 18th birthday with your stupid friends without any stupidity.
  • Happy 17th birthday my first man show, don’t deal with the love; only deal with the hitches before you move on to the next step.
  • In love, do you ever have a moment when you realize the road you have taken is the road less traveled? Know that the path to purpose may not be filled with a lot of comforts, but still forge ahead! It will be worth it in the end. Happy birthday!
  • Let me shout out from a long distance or let me sing a birthday song for you. Sometimes too much love can destroy you emotionally and mentally. You need to love from a distance sometimes.
  • Happy birthday my first and last ex boyfriend, never let your love be tied to your position, positions will change but knowing your love, who you are should remain the same.
  • If people don’t see how precious you worth, it’s clear they not be a part of your destiny.
  • You are so funny in my dreams and I wish a fun day on your 50th birthday. Your love is always so obvious to me when I'm looking at the world. I'm feeling it from everywhere and you are one greatest gift for me, loving you always.
  • I have no idea how to celebrate my best friend and boyfriend birthday from such a long distance. The length of a relationship may make it good, but the quality of relationship makes it worthwhile. Be true and love hard.  Have a jolly fun time on your creepy birthday with your boring friends.
  • The hardest thing is when you exactly know the truth and yet lied about it because you cannot admit the fact that you are too weak to accept what you really feel.
  • You don't have to be perfect to be in a relationship, what you need is to be faithful, honest and true to your partner.
  • Have a supper fun on your 33rd birthday party, I know, no one is perfect, and we all have flaws. Just remember that your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.
  • Marriage isn't always about compromising or sacrifices. Sometimes it's about making your own rules and just being there as each other's strength. Thank you for these joyful two years of acceptance, strength and courage. Don’t forget to open my gift at the end of your 31st birthday party.
  • What do you do when you're doing the best you can for the one's you love and they repay you by being ungrateful? Keep doing the best you can for the one's you love in spite of how ungrateful they appear to be. That's what love does. Happy 22nd birthday my cool husband like a refrigerator.
  • Understand you before you judge anyone else, love who you love by respecting and supporting not abusing and casing you opinion of miss understanding! Love freely openly and without fear. Happy birthday my supporting husband and still naughty boyfriend, have a blessed day.
  • Honor is a principle but love is a pearl. Courtesy is a principle but respect is a pearl. The benefit of a doubt is a principle but trust is a pearl. Principles are freely given but pearls must be earned. Guard your pearls. Happy 38th birthday my zero to hero man!
  • Happy 40th birthday my stubborn boyfriend on the planet Earth, I love the way you feel when you lay on my belly, I feel like there is no tomorrow.



Love is pure and beautiful, yet we do not transmit or receive love the way we are intended to. Instead we filter it and protect our hearts. When we get hurt, we feel that love damaged us therefore we protect and put up walls. However hurt has nothing to do with love. Ego was hurt, not love. Love is everywhere and is so freeing. It's a spiritual energy that flows through us, through our families, through our enemies. We must free our mind of ancient hurt and stand emotionally open before the world and give our hearts while also receiving without any fear at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment