Nephew Happy Birthday Messages from Aunt and Uncle

Leave a Comment
Being an uncle or aunt of a cute nephew has been a great pleasurable feeling always. The following happy birthday nephew messages and wishes will convey your true love toward your God gifted nephew could be a better birthday gift on his special day. The right path towards enlightenment is when there is a middle way. Grounding happens when you can receive from the universe and yet merge with Mother Earth. It’s the state of balance that will help your soul balance between your inner and outer self. The merging creates divinity not to work for you but works within you. Let’s transfer your lovely attitude to little souls with these cute birthday messages and little bit funny happy birthday meme quotes for nephew.
Nephew birthday wishes

Happy Birthday Nephew Messages from Aunt and Uncle!


To my sweet nephew happy birthday, I know that you are loved always in a special way and I could not write the best verses for my nephew birthday cards. Always dream big. May God protect you always! Enjoy your day my dear.

Let my shout happy birthday to the cutest nephew, flowers bloom in the spring; blossom during the summer and wither in the winter. That's what they are meant to do. They serve their purpose. I am learning that even though some things in life will last for only a season and ultimately perish, that doesn't mean those things haven't served their purpose. All things have their due season. And with time, seasons always change.

People will handle your things the way they see you handle them. In addition, they will treat you the way they see you treat yourself. So take care of you and take care of what belongs to you. Happy birthday my 7-year-old nephew, you are my whole world.

4 years ago today, I received a phone call at 2 am from my brother saying it's time for you to come. Patiently waiting all day and watching my sister in law be strong, my little man finally decided to come meet his aunt. My world completely changed and my heart was forever taken! I woke up not believing that he is already 4 years old, happy birthday my sweetest nephew ever.

Happy Birthday To my sister and to my nephew who is turning 10 years old today! It's been 10 years since my sister gave birth to my nephew on her birthday. My sister was born April 4 at 4:00 am and my nephew was born April 4 at 4:04 am amazing! On your birthday may you be filled with laughter, joy and peace with your family and close friend’s content in all life bring. Through the years, in faith, may you strengthen lives and bear much fruit Bring great glory to our God On this your birthday know you're loved! God Bless you both and more birthdays to come.

Shootout Birthdays to my Nephew, May God bless you with many more years to come. Tell your mamas don’t forget your cake and I'll buy your Milk. Enjoy your special day, I love you my little teddy bear.

14 years ago today, this handsome young man burst into the world and life has never been the same since! My nephew changed my life and I have loved every minute of the 14 years we've shared this planet. I am so very proud of the incredible young man you've grown to be. Your achievements in school, your infectious personality and the amazing way you watch over your three little brothers with more love than anyone could ever imagine have all made me the proudest uncle on earth. I love you, buddy. I wish you the greatest day ever and the happiest of birthday.

I could write a thousands birthday blessings in your card, but those who are truly great don't have to brag about how great they are. Others will do it for them. I personally I like to extend my hand where needed to remind one of how Great they are whether that be as a whole or a particular craft that individual is blessed to possess. There are plenty of Great people out there who forget how great they are. Reminders are necessary.

If you found out today was your last day on earth, would you still make the same choices as to how you were going to spend it prior to knowing? Let us live each day as if it were our last. Reach out to family and loved ones, dissolve petty disagreements, pursue that which brings you joy, for at times we take for granted the idea that we will be here to experience tomorrow. Happy birthday my sweetheart nephew!

One year ago today my rock and my nephew were born. He and his sister are the light of my world. They are the reason I do everything I do. Smile emoticon I can't wait to celebrate his birthday tomorrow. He is such a happy bouncy baby. Happy birthday, bunny!

Five years ago our cutest nephew came out in this world. He filled our day which was once empty, with lots of amusement, joy and arrogant flashes. Your innocent face and teasing attitude make every day something to look forward. Thank you for filling our lives with so much enjoyment and eternal love. We are truly lucky to call ourselves your aunt and uncle. Your smiles and giggles are contagious.

I'm so sorry, I couldn’t join your birthday party, I need to work on doing things in a timely fashion. I wish I did tell you, though, you know I was running late as ever and needed plenty of helping hands. I mentioned it to pooch but didn't follow up with her about it. I'm sorry; forgive me and happy belated birthday.

Happy birthday little man I love you so much. We might have our ups and downs, but I don't only see you as my little nephew I see you as my mini best friend and my little brother. Yes, I might be a weird aunt to you but deep down inside I love you so much and I’ll be here till the end little man.

If anyone knows you personally they would certainly know if you are as cool as you pretend to be on your Facebook profile. So let the Facebook know, today is my sweetest nephew birthday. Remember how hard you prayed to get it. Then God blessed you with it. Then you got complacent and felt that you didn't have to maintenance or make an effort to keep it. Then you lost it and found yourself crying to God to help you replace that which you had neglected to maintain. But God doesn't hearken to your prayer. He has already given that blessing to someone else who is willing to treat it the way God intended for it to be treated. Then you had to wait until your time came again. You had to think about your mistake. And hopefully, you learned.

Happy 1st birthday to my cutest nephew, stay always healthy & blessed I miss the way I kiss you and hug you. I am sorry if I’m not there to your special day but, I wish you all the best, I missed you so much and I love you so much, see you soon baby.

There comes a point in life where we have to leave things behind so that we can advance to the next level, Jobs, People, Relationships, and Homes. Separation anxiety could potentially hinder your ability to make such transitions. Just remember; when something no longer serves us, we should distance ourselves from it.Accept my  birthday wishes for a special nephew!

Happy 1st Birthday to my only nephew! I prayed for you before you even came to this world. You are such great happiness to our family.

What a beautiful day celebrating nephew birthday with his grandma. Thanks heaps to my sister in law for having us over & thank you for the cake. May God continue to bless your beautiful family in every way, Happy Birthday again!

Happy 1st birthday my nephew! When you was blessed into our lives at 1:14 am 10 years ago on this very day we couldn't possibly know we were about to receive the most purest and indescribable love that we could never understand. If we didn't have you in our lives!! I was so scared when the doctors rushed in your mom room but deep down in my heart I knew that God was sending me one of His most precious and strongest angels. Your uncle and aunty love you so much and would go to the end of the world for you.

I could easily write thousands of happy birthday quotes for my nephew, but the fact that something doesn't feel good doesn't make it a curse. In retrospect, just because something feels good or brings comfort, it doesn't always constitute a blessing. We have to be careful how we look at things.

Happy birthday my 2 years old nephew, there comes a time in Life when you need to look beyond all the odds and fight earnestly for what you believe in. Though some people may discourage you while others will try to belittle your efforts, never give up, and press on!! Even if your do not receive an immediate reward, remember your hard work alone would reduce the worries and troubles of future generations.

Happy Birthday to a beautiful, handsome young man, I also claim as my nephew, even though I'm in another city, I pray for you all daily. I wish that you'll be responsible and always on your track to reach all your goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment