Funny Tomorrow Is My Birthday Quotes and Poems

Leave a Comment
Tomorrow is my birthday and don’t know what to do, keep calm and enjoy this cute collection of poems and quotes about tomorrow are my birthday phobia. Tomorrow marks another memorable day in my life. Be careful of how you treat people, the same ones who you don't like or who you may believe don't like you may be the same ones to end up Blessing you. Don't miss out on blessings and opportunities being ignorant. That doesn't mean to be fake though just handle yourself and situations with decency. If you are going to celebrate your birthday tomorrow, post the cute and funny quotes on your Facebook status or Whatsapp status and start receiving hundreds of advance birthday wishes from your friends.

Tomorrow Is My Birthday Quotes!

Tomorrow Is My Birthday 

1- I want a surprise tomorrow from my loved ones on my birthday. Being realistic is the fastest traveled path to mediocre. Small minded people will doubt big dreams. It’s easy for people on the sidelines to doubt and judge when they aren't taking risks themselves. So don't dim your light just because it will hurt someone else's eyes! Don't let a drop of yourself worth rely on their acceptance of you. Decide whether you will do it with or without them. They may call you crazy when you have just started but they will label you a genius once you have succeeded.

2- I can't believe tomorrow is my 3rd 21st birthday. These years after high school have flown by so fast. I'm glad that I have achieved the goal of working in the medical field & I'm almost done with my MA classes. So by 24, I will have graduated! A few hiccups and bumps in the road but I am always in control of every situation so I'm blessed nonetheless.

3- I can’t keep calm, my birthday is tomorrow and I can’t wait who wants to celebrate with me. People know when you're not really listening. They can feel your distracted mind turning. A friendly reminder that keeping a busy mind doesn't give you progress, but staying present can change lives for the better every time. That's the kind of progress that counts.

4- Tomorrow is 15th June, the most special day of my life. Lord, I thank you for being with me for 35 years! I didn't always know you were with me but when I discovered that you were, you've NEVER left me nor forsaken me in my times of distress! I will forever serve you faithfully because I've had a taste of both worlds. I choose you! I'm so blessed to be going through life with you guiding me daily, protecting me, working out every situation for my good before even I see the good in it!

5- Keep calm, tomorrow is my birthday. Good morning world. Thank-you God for allowing me to wake up and Thank you again for this beautiful day! The last day that I am going to wake up and be 26 because my birthday is here one day away and as soon as the clock says 12 am I will b turning up.
Say what?! It’s my last night before I turn the big 30 and my boyfriend is asleep before 9 pm, so I'm going to curl up on the recliner, eat some cookies and cream extreme ice cream and watch some TV in peace! I know, I'm wild because it’s my birthday tomorrow.

6- In less than 24 hours, we will be sitting for my grand 18 birthday party. Good luck to myself and all my friends. Remember what Dr said: Everything you have learned in the past 17 years is there in your cerebral cortex. I am just waiting the time to come out.

7- It’s the most difficult time to get me in order. I will be changing things up, focusing on what I’m trying to get in life and go after it. I am asking God to remove everything and everyone who will block me from my blessings and reach my goals. I will be 24 tomorrow and I’m ready for that change in myself. I think played long enough. Now I need to put a little more work so I can play harder.

8- I love the That moment when you're missing your family like crazy, so your momma sends an early birthday card filled with family photos and love. Yes, you guess right, tomorrow is my 25 birthday.

9- Tomorrow I will achieve 21 years of my awesome life as I wake up let me thank the Lord that He has woke me up once more. I also thank Him for sending His angels to guard and protect all of us in our sleep, work etc. May He continue being with us always.

10- I Got up one more year, didn't hear no one unwrapping a gift, or screaming happiness, but anyways dinner was done, gifts delivered, now I need to figure out what day is going to be like.

11- Ha, Friday the 13th is the last day I spend 37 wonderful, phenomenal years of age. No time to be scared, though. Let’s rock it and enter into 38 tomorrow with a bang.

12- I’ll mostly be glad if anyone of you post my picture and tag me as them wishing me a happy birthday come on, don’t be rude, and tomorrow is my birthday.

13- I have 2,283 Facebook friends and none of them have a birthday today. I assume this is just the world holding its breath for the best birthday ever.

14- The day I went to the market to get groceries for my birthday, I encountered the meat-seller (ladies should know those stubborn guys now). After much hassling with the prince and the normal psyching we Canadian women carry out in the market to get the best bargain, I slipped and told him "tomorrow is my birthday". He smiled and happily approved of the price I had in mind. He cut them meat, packaged it and I gave him the highest Canadian currency denomination and waited diligently for my change. He then smiled, and said he wouldn't give me my change until I gave him the venue and my number, I smiled. I thought of my change. I thought of the stress I had used to get the price. I walked away, still smiling. He called, but I kept on smiling, good or bad?

15- As I keep on bragging, I truly wish that someone buys me something nice like a box of chocolates for my birthday tomorrow. The world is full of lies. You won’t even know who and what to believe. Sometimes the best you can do is to not look at the things you don't understand and embrace the reality facts are always the things that have proofs.

16- My 18th birthday is tomorrow! For once in a long time, I feel excited about seeing another age. We mostly fear failure, scared to disappoint those that believe in us family & friends and tend to do a stupid decision. We always want to fit in, of which that is the biggest mistake, we need to start loving ourselves, be able to make ourselves happy, before fitting in and making people who don't care about you happy. Family comes first to most of us, respect, and love and takes care of them before any other person.

17- Hey mean girls, make sure that you'll go at my crib tomorrow ok? I’ll be expecting you guys. I don't play with the word love so, believe me, when I say it and, believe me, when I don't. They're levels to this and I got love for everybody but I love my family different than others, I may love you but not in love with you, one thing I learned is you can't love everybody the same, but I also don't have the time and energy to hate others either. I love closely and I love from a distance. Love is Powerful.

18- A sweet happy birthday message won't do any harm to you unless you hate me. Nobody understands what you go through until the tables turn and now they find themselves in the same position they thought they would've never been in.

19- Last day as 22-year-old, you better believe we are rocking out to 22 by Taylor Swift during lunch. Heck, we're jamming to it all day. You have to get through the storm in order to see the sunshine. If you make it through the worst, you're only preparing yourself for the best. I always make something positive out of everything negative. Stay Positive.

20- This is my last day I get to be 35; I'm not sure how I really feel about that. So today I made a decision to make a few more changes in my life. One major change is going to open up a lot more opportunities and I'm willing to make sacrifices in order to be where I know I should be. This is going to be the best decision I made for myself.

21- It’s all most time for me to let go of thirty and head on into thirty-one. A good person will only go through so much before they know they're worth and let go. I know I give my all before I walk away from any situation, so I can say I did my part and can look back with no regrets. Good people do get fed up.

Funny Tomorrow Is My Birthday Poem

Tomorrow is my birthday what should I do?
Keep calm and lets nobody wish me?
Make an emergency  call on my Whatsapp status?
Update my Facebook status?
Post a birthday meme on Instagram?
Make miss calls at 12 to all my friends?
Order pizza, burger, and ice cream on birthday lunch?
Invite my Japanese friends to dance on French song?
Call my boyfriend for a surprise party and untold gift?
Bunk from school and make a dance on hills?
Prepare my math test on a birthday cake?

My birthday is not an emergency; I know promotion is not an emergency. My momma always told us to respect others, always help others, don't talk about others because we don't know their story and love one another that I’ve done. But one thing I learned is you can't treat everybody the same, after giving them the benefit of the doubt it's up to them to remain solid, but not everybody will stay solid. Things change, people change and time changes.

You are only old if you go to the bathroom and can’t remember why you are there. Regret is a powerful feeling. It can blind you. It lets the darkness overpower the light. A lifetime of small regrets has the power to change a person for good, especially if they're not careful to course correct.
Tomorrow's my birthday and school is almost over and the weekend is almost here and I am so excited. When you respond differently to the same circumstances you've had in the past, you are in a position of control and true power and are able to create any reality you desire.

It’s my birthday tomorrow, it’s a privilege for me to usher into my 34th birthday understanding exactly what my purpose here on earth is. I felt so lost for many years of my life, questioning my existence while searching in all the wrong places for a sense of belonging. I stopped relying on people to lift me up! I have a permanent peace even in the midst of utter chaos. I have an unspeakable joy within that no disappointing situation can take away. I've got the love of God within me that keeps my heart soft even through repeated attacks.

Tomorrow I am getting reborn; I might be reborn to better n extraordinary being you have never imagined of. That’s my prayer. Reborn means being a superhuman which of course I don't want to be. After tomorrow friends, I just want to find myself a better, sinless, pure, cleaner, ever happy person. Don't regret my birth in a way because it's obvious that am that change my generation is looking up to and I must make that change to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment