Funny Happy Birthday Meme Faces With Captions

Leave a Comment
Now you are going to experience the best hilarious happy birthday meme collection of awesome and weird faces. These birthday memes are suitable to tag your best friends, dogs, cats and naughty boyfriends. I dedicated these meme images to my friends and I already posted many of these memes on Facebook and Instagram whenever someone got a birthday.

Why So Threatened to post a funny meme on your girlfriend birthday? OK so I was speaking with a good friend of mine the other day about posting birthday memes for my ex girlfriend on her birthday on her Facebook timeline but I wasn't sure if it was time or not. With that being said I encountered the very issue we discussed, about 100 times since that day and finally decided to  do it. After high school I moved down south and experienced southern hospitality first hand, it made me feel normal it became a way of life for me. A few years ago I returned back to NY. This discussion from here can go a million different ways in terms of location and demographic but for time sake I'll keep it simple. What seems to be the problem among us to generate a weird meme face of our friends that we feel the need to stare each other down but not speak?
You nonsense, don't you pack a gift for my birthday yet

Yes I am poor but see how rich I am in celebrating my birthday

Oh sorry, I mean where are my birthday cupcakes

I don't like dirty gifts but on my birthday you are welcome too

I am a crazy cat, I need more on my birthday

I am not alien, I am your Facebook stalker and I just want my birthday meme goes viral

The only gift I need on my birthday is a cup of calories and a protein cake

I am not Pumpkin but yes my meme is bit similar to it

I can't keep calm, I can't sit down, I can't connect to Facebook, and I can't post my birthday meal on the Instagram

I am a ceiling and I am here to wish you a happy birthday 

It's my birthday, so I cannot make a table dance tonight

A dog cannot smell like a birthday cake but yes my farts are much closer to it

Have a look, it's my birthday and I am still not yelling

I just discover; all my friends must got at least got one birthday in every year

Hey, don't rush and listen to me, I am just shout out your birthday song

I will join your birthday party only if I got all your eating gifts

So who want a birthday meme today?

Nothing could be more worst than a birthday meme

Oh, yes it's what I need

Tomorrow's your birthday and this dog is stop barking from today

Touch my cake or you could bring few more 

Birthday in a pool means we can swim with cakes

Hey girl, I wish you a happy birthday in my natural dressings

That awkward moment when my family take this birthday picture and you turn it into a stupid meme

I will find you, you cannot hide your birthday cake from me, I am coming, stop me if you can

Whats going on your special day, I just born today

In Korea we celebrate birthday parties in streets 
Hey cake, I am going to cut you up in small pieces

Kiss me or let me kiss you because it's my birthday again

A dog birthday is always look like  this, but I am not a dog

Little kids of age 80 are not allowed on my birthday

It's your birthday or mine, let the people decide

Fire on my birthday means all the candles got angry

A fool cannot spend few bucks on my birthday

Hello birthday lady, where are my gifts?

You silly dog, I cannot forget your birthday at any cost

I am not high but I want a birthday party on the mount Everest 

Yes it's my 3rd birthday this year on the Facebook

Today is not my birthday, get out from my Facebook feed

I am much older but I could not get a trick to hide my birthday from my ex boyfriends

Birthday and Christmas cannot go through but you are not listening to me

I am tired but you are not ready to listen my birthday poem

It's my style, it's my birthday, mind your own business or smell my farts


As a man I don't even stare women down so I can't imagine having an eyeball fight with another man. To me it's just stupid, in the event that I make eye contact with another male I'd much rather say "peace man" while placing my hand over my heart and be on my way. Have we bought into our own stereotype? Are we now threatened by each other about sharing a meme on a social network? If so can we blame the woman of another race for clutching her purse when we walk by, or the man of another race for not wanting to hire us? Question how do you feel when you your own meme with funny captions on your birthday? Does it depend on how they your meme look and how it influence on you? Do we actually believe what we see in these memes about our own kind? If so how do we change the perception? Why are we so threatened when our own meme goes viral?

0 comments:

Post a Comment