Funny Birthday Wishes for Twin Sister

Leave a Comment
These are the best twin sister’s birthday wishes written in a funny style. You can wish your twin sibling on her Facebook timeline with these awesome birthday quotes with or without posting these twin memes. You can also generate a real sketch birthday meme of your twin sister by using any sketching app.

Happy birthday to us, two perfect girls, two perfect friends, The most lovely twins in the world, Although, we quarrel with each other when we were small and no one cares to separate us, because if you do (we will take you settle our matter) I loved and still love having an identical twin sister, funny part of having a twins sister, being called by another name so often by someone you don't know, That awkward moment when somebody confuses you with your twin, experiencing bizarre moment when someone will ask you, do you have a twin or have you just been changing your clothes all day, When we enter market together people keep asking, are you twins. We have been best of friends since before birth and we’ll never stop, happy birthday to us.

Funny Birthday Quotes for Twin Sisters

Funny Birthday Wishes for Twins Sisters


1- My beloved twin sisters, happy birthday to two of the most important people in my life! I hope you enjoy all the spoils today and that the year ahead is happy, calm and fulfilling. I love you both, too much!

2- Nothing has changed. You're still the same old crazy soul who treats me like a little sister and you're always there when I need you. I wish nothing but happiness and success for you twin yam. May the Lord bless you with super energy and may you remain the amazing person you are.

3- Happy 19th birthday to my twin sister! I love you penguin head. You teased me off a lot, but you're my other half. I hope you have a good day loser! I remember all our old fights and me always picking on you. Taking your clothes and hiding them while you were showering. Pulling the hair off our brushes and putting them on your pillow! But you're my number 1 and nobody can ever take your place.

4- Happy birthday to my amazing twin sisters, I hope you have an amazing day and get everything you wished for because it's what you deserve. Hope all your subtle hints worked, wish I could celebrate with you! Miss you lots and see you very soon! Love you loads.

5- Happy birthday my other half, my funny bunny! Where do I begin to describe how lucky am I to have you lol my stable twin because we all know I’m the craziest. You have such a warm heart, you always put us first before yourself, and may the Lord Almighty keep you forever for us and bless you in abundance. I love you my twin, my bestie, my older sister, you are everything to me and I will always do appreciate you.

6- I just want to say Happy Birthday to my younger sisters. Although y'all are from triplets but twin sisters with lots of things shared, there is something different about each of you and you girls have a special place in my heart. I'm glad we became such good friends and more grateful that y'all are like sisters. Hope yells’ day is filled with lots of love, laughter, and memories made.

7- I can't go to sleep without telling my twin cousins Happy Birthday. We are cousins on 2 different sides of the family born on the same day and his same year. Happy birthday!

8- Happy birthday to my beautiful sister, best friend, twin and partner in crime! Always having you by my side no matter the distance that is between us is one of the most comforting feelings I've ever had! We have been through all kinds of ups and downs in our lives and I'm so thankful and appreciative we have each other to get through anything! I really wouldn't have it any other way. I love you so much.

9- Happy Birthday my awesome twin sister, so glad I got to share a hug with you at the end of a day. You are simply wonderful, and I Love you very much. Enjoy our Birthday doing whatever you’re going to be doing, and I'll do the same. I will call you later.

10- Happy Birthday to my Irish Twin, my magnificent sister! There is no bond stronger than the one I have for you since day one! I love you to the moon and back and wish you the happiest birthday yet and may you feel all the love we have for you! So happy we are with you today to celebrate!

11- Happy birthday to my wonderful funny twin sister! I am so blessed to have you in my life not only as my twin sister but my best friend. You have been there for me in my darkest days and even stand with me in all ups and downs. I am honored to call you my amazing twin sister, and look forward to many more birthday celebrations with you.

12- We have had some eerie moments in life and I know he knows what I'm talking about. For instance the Amtrak train situation. It’s so funny. I can’t even describe all the moments but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Well to my Special sister I hope you have s great birthday. I love you lots. Hope to see you soon. And yes I still have all my hair.

13- This is a very special day; today celebrate another year of life for my caring loving funny hard working ambitious supportive sister. Did we share the womb or something? You're like my spirit twin! God knew our parents couldn't take the two of us so he created this really cool story line as to how we became so close!! I love you I love you I love you! You are a very big blessing in my life as well as my families.

14- I would like to give a shout out to my amazing, smart, beautiful, and favorite cousin twin, I love you birthday twin!! You are by far the best and I miss you so much! We need to make plans really soon, anyway, happy birthday and thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! We love you all so very much.

15- Screaming a happy birthday to my sister, my one day a part twin, my friend and much more! I wish you long life and prosperity. I love you unconditionally. We've laughed and cried together and those memories will never fade. You already know I love you, sis. Happy birthday!

16- Happy Birthday to my twin! I am so proud of your accomplishments and I know you will do more than I ever could teach you! I pray that you find your own way, learn from my mistakes, and above all else keep God at the top, so that He will complete His purpose for you! Love you always.

17- Today is my 25th birthday I'm spending it with my twin cousin, I can only thank God for granting me another year here on this earth. So today I will celebrate life when it seems so many are being taken I will celebrate for you. Happy Birthday as well to my little sister my birthday twin my road tripping junk talking crazy cousin for spending your day and weekend with us.

18- Happy birthday to my twin sisters! You, ladies, are some pretty amazing ladies. I love you both and having you as my sisters. I pray that you have much more. Love you to the moon and back.

Birthday Wishes for My Twin Brother and Sister

  • On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday; celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!! Happy Birthday to my younger twin brother and sister much love I got for them.
  • I would like to take this time to wish my beloved step-sister a very happy birthday. Who is up in heaven celebrating this very special day? We love and miss her so much a happy birthday mom and I also want to wish her twin brother happy birthday that is also in heaven I know they are both in heaven celebrating a wonderfully day.
  • Happy birthday to my baby twin brother and sister! These two here work hard and play harder than most people and it works for them! When they celebrate their birthday it lasts the entire week, through the weekend. I love you both more than I love sushi.
  • I know is a day early. I want to take this time to say Happy Birthday to a set of twins. My baby brother and sister .When I gave birth to my twin’s .I was glad our mother gave birth to them when I was 13. I learn a lot from watching and taking care of these two. So with all that being said Happy Birthday!
  • Wishing a very special happy birthday to my twin, right hand, ride or die even though we are not actually twins, we are the closest brother and sister combo on earth. I help her hide Easter eggs from the kids she helps my hide evidence from cops. All joking aside you have always been my rock I love you happy birthday. P.s If anyone asks I was with you all last night thanks, sis.
  • Wishing my twin brother and sister a very happy birthday! I don't have to explain how much you mean to because you already know where we stand. We've been joined at the hip since birth. I love you to life. Boss keep being Great, enjoy your day and may God bless you with many more birthdays to come.
  • The only twins in our family yet, my beautiful and smart baby sister and brother! You know I love you, right? And I wish I can be with you today, but soon I will be there for your special day. Happy birthday, sweeties, May you live to fulfill God's purpose.


Short Birthday Letter for Twin Sister


My dear twin sister,

It's our birthday month! And anyways, we both already live like every day is our birthday, right?! Where do I even begin? I don't even have the proper words to express just how much I appreciate you and just how thankful I am for your big heart of gold, your generous spirit, and your loving soul. Thank you for always being there for me even when we go through phases of not keeping in touch. I love that there are an unspoken bond and compassionate understanding between us that allows us to pick up where we left off without judgment or ego baggage. You are my voice of reason, and you are one of the sources of my strength and courage. Thank you for always listening with a compassionate heart, and thank you for allowing yourself to be vulnerable and authentic with me. God knew exactly what He was doing when he crossed our paths. You are always in my heart and my thoughts even if I don't tell you that often enough. Thank you for living your purpose daily and making such a beautiful impact in the world by sharing your love and light with us. I'm grateful to be able to share May 4th with you, and I hope you truly know in your heart how much of God's work you are doing in the world! Happy birthday!

I wouldn't have loved it if I miss this day to celebrate your birthday. You are my first competition, you run after me to join our family, we could have act like twins if you were born as a boy, although, I can see the masculine strength in you. My friends are also your friends, we share common things together, funny enough we shared same class when I repeated a class. You always came second or first in our same pry class while I'll position at 17th or below. Daddy will mock me for my inability to meet-up with your performance; I disappointed you all because I didn't fall for your competition. As always I used to call on you: let me tell you today, you are the best companion while I was growing up. There are many times we fought and challenge each other on the matter of diplomacy; still, we remain as best twin sisters. I wish and I also pray many people identify your value as I did.

What more can I say to God over your life but say God is Great. Thank God for making me pass through the same womb you passed through. I am blessed to have a sister like you. Growing up with you has been fun remembering those days I will starve you because I don't eat too much and that day when you are hungry and you will say organize now and I will reply by saying nothing. I also remember our fights when you will tell mom to warn her daughter (which is me) not to come near you or touch your things and I will be laughing because I know you can't stay one day alone with me in that house and not talk to me it will worry you. You understood and still understand me when dad, mom never did. Funny enough you do tell me to thank God I was not the eldest if not you would have suffered because of my bossy way of talking to you. Thank you for not treating me like a younger sister but as your twin sister.

Happy Birthday!

Twin Sister Birthday Quotes from Brother


1. Happy birthday to my twin sister! Words and all my poems can't explain how much I love you; thank you for being you; the. The crazy silly beautiful person that you are! I love you with all my heart.

2. I'm so thankful to have a cousin sister born a day after me, who just so happens to be one of my best friends. Hope you have the happiest of birthdays my twin! I can't wait to celebrate with you and your weird thumb tonight! I love you.

3. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest girls in the world, I hope that you have a great day today, and I know that your twin brother will make sure that you have one, and that husband of yours wouldn't settle for less, you are blessed my friend , happy birthday.

4. Happy birthday to my twin, you finally hit the big 18. You're an adult now but there's still a lot you have to learn about life than what you think you already know. Keep up the hard work and finally, finish up this last year of high school. I know you can do it like you always have. I may be 3 states away in Texas but my love for you hasn't changed. I'll always be your big brother and I'll always love you, sister.

5. Happy birthday to me and my twin sister from another mother ,so cute and lovely, with a good heart, I am so happy to always know that on days like this I will always have someone so beautiful and cool like you to mark and celebrate the interesting memories of a blissful wind and feelings of a birthday.

6. It’s your birthday and I can’t be there to read a birthday poem but I will send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer. Happiest birthday my twin sister, I will always be here for you no matter what. I love you, enjoy your day. God bless you.

7. Happy 26 birthday to my twin sisters no need in long paragraphs everybody that know me knows I'll go above and beyond for my moms and siblings so happy birthday may God continue to bless you both, I love you guys dearly.

8. Happy 29th birthday to my best friend, twin, spoiled rotten, protector, and most of all my big sister! We knew each other since birth. We may fuss, disagree, boss each other but that's what brother and sister do. At the end of the day, we still love each other no matter what. Any girl that comes in my life, they will have to come through this one because she doesn't play about her baby brother. I'm so proud of all the accomplishments you achieved in. You are the best big sister a little brother could have. Enjoy your day! Love you! I will see you in a few hours.


These twin sister birthday quotes and memes are free to use on any social network, including Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment