Happy Birthday Mom Quotes from Daughter

Leave a Comment
I hope you must like these cute happy birthday wishes for mom from daughter. You may also convert these birthday messages into rhymes for your mother birthday song, write on cards or Inbox on her Facebook.
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes

Happy birthday quotes for mom!


  1. I just wanted to take the time and say Happy Birthday to my mom. I don't know where I would be today without her. I love her to death. We don't always agree on things, we don't always get along, and we haven't always had the greatest bond. But at the end of the day that's my mother & I love her with everything in me, even though I don't always show it. Thank you for everything mamma and I hope your day is as special as you are.
  1. Happy birthday to the most caring, selfless, devoted loyal, unconditionally forgiving and loving mother and the best friend! You inspire me to become a better person every day. How blessed my family and I are to have this angel in disguise to share our lives with. While some choose to live their lives separate from their parents, I could never, would never want to go a day without my mom. Thank you for being our world, our backbone and so much more. Happy birthday! Hears to another year full of love and good times!
  1. Happy birthday to my wonderful mother! Mom, I just want to wish you a happy birthday I hope you enjoy your day even though you have to work but you are surrounded by good people so I know your day will be good. I love you and I just want you to know you are the best mother anyone could ever ask for. Thanks for always being there for me through good and bad, have a wonderful day because today is your day happy birthday my beautiful friend.
  1. My mom was the sweetest, most kind, loving, caring, and giving person that I have ever known. I just hope that I can have an ounce of her within me to be like her. She has taught me so much and is still teaching me things. I love her so much and miss her every day. I will see her again one day and I will be able to give her the biggest hug and kiss. Happy birthday, mommy, I love you so much!
  1. I just want to say happy birthday to greatest mom in the world, you have helped push me through a lot of hard times and I know I was a difficult kid. Without you, I wouldn't be here thank you and happy birthday!
  1. Happy Birthday to the best mom ever! She is the true meaning of strength...she is an amazing person and I am the mother I am because of her. (Evan says I know more: p) I am beyond blessed to have her in my life! Love you mom!
  1. Today is my late Mom's birthday. I was only 13 yrs old then when she took her last breath in front of me.......  I remembered her as simple, caring, loving and understanding. She also taught us to be kind, generous, industrious, and responsible, be content for what we have and be a God fearing person.  She may not be a perfect mom but she's always the best mom I ever had... I miss you! Happy Birthday.....
  1. Today is my mom’s birthday. She has endured many hardships to get us through the tough times. She is one of the reasons I have become the strong person I am today. From Trials to triumph and much more to go, I love you, mom. Happy Birthday!
  1. Happy birthday to my beautiful mother! I miss you, mom, more than words can say. You were special in every way. I can't help that I feel that you should have never been taken away. Your life was short and it hurts so bad that you had to leave but I know in my heart that all your pain was taken away. But the pain I have from losing you will always stay. But I will always love u even though you are far away! I love you, mom!
  1. Happy Birthday Wish to my mother! God has blessed our family with our mom! She had done so much for all of us now mom needs to enjoy life. Thank you, Lord, each day mom is with us!
  1. I want to thank God for blessing me with the most wonderful mother. She has been there for me through thick and thin. I love her with all my heart. I love you, mommy. Have a happy and wonderful birthday!
  1. Happy Birthday to our beautiful, vibrant, and charismatic little mama! Thank you so much for bringing laughter, joy, and melodies into our lives. Although you may be the baby of the family, you act like you're the boss!
  1. Happy birthday to my mom and thank you for everything you've done for me and my kids. I don't know what I'd do without you. Thank you for teaching me to be respectful and caring adults. I couldn't do it without you.
  1. Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman I know!! I love you, mom!! You have the biggest heart and I love and think the world of you!! Thank you for everything you do!!
  1. I have been blessed with the most amazing, loving, giving & hilarious mom in the world & today just so happens to be her 36th birthday! I couldn't ask for a better mother & best friend! Thank you for everything you do for me & the whole family! Anyone who has you in their life is truly blessed!! Happy birthday!
  1. Happy 60th birthday to the most beautiful and sweet mother that anyone could ever ask for! You are truly an example of grace and strength. I love you so much. Thank you for your godly example of being a lady. You have taught me so many life lessons throughout the years. I am so glad that you are not only my mother, but you are my friend, my partner-in-crime (which is usually shopping...lol!), and a constant source of inspiration. May this your 60th year be glorious as we celebrate the good things that God has prepared for us. I love you amazing lady and I love you always!
  1. Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman in my life. I love you mom and thank you for always having my back and believing in everything I do. I don't know where I would be without you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment