Happy Birthday Cousin Sister Wishes, Poems and Quotes

Leave a Comment
This is a great collection of sweet birthday wishes for your cousin sister, select a birthday quote or poem for your female cousin and shout out on your Instagram, Facebook or Whatsapp status. A female cousin is like a real sister, you may hold a lot of fun memories back from your childhood.
happy birthday cousin

Happy birthday wishes to my cousin quotes!

  1. Happy Birthday goes out to one of the most beautiful, genuine, unselfish, loyal, honest sister cousin and best friend I've ever met in my life and the soul inspiration. ‎You're so beautiful and you’re one of the real ones. I love you so much and I know we're stuck with each other for life.
  2. Only a few people receive portrait wishes from my side and you have always been on the top of this list, what a sweet sentiment. Real friends are rare. Glad we are the real deal. Wishing you a happy birthday and many more!
  3. It's not the Way how you look or who you are, it's The Way how you Smile. Happy Birthday my sweetest sister cousin!
  4. Happy birthday! Nothing says you're old like using the phrase "years young" lol. Enjoy Florida my favorite golden girl!
  5. Honey! I am staggering up the stairs with this cake could you please open that 'internet' door? Happy birthday in any dimension!
  6. Happy Birthday cousin! I think I've said this many of times and every year but I'll say it again, you were a music inspiration to so many especially me and I'm glad to call you now a friend. Wish you the best day ever!
  7. Wishing you a day filled with great friends, loving family, a lot of laughter, reflection, positive vibes and a couple cuties to cruise at your leisure.
  8. We may have given you plenty of surprises and bunches of roses but we know that there's one that stood out. One that bloomed in the garden, I know he's been taking good care of it to be in full bloom on this special day of yours. He's just somewhere around you and I'm sure he already gave you one great big hug! We love you honey! Again, Happy birthday!
  9. On this day, 28 years ago I received my 1st cousin, my 1st forever friend, the love I have for my sister cousin is unbreakable and we'll never change. Wishing you a wonderful beautiful 28th Birthday!
  10. Happy Birthday day to my little sweet cousin, my baby girl, the friend of 2 beautiful dolls! Happy Birthday day, May all your b-day wishes come true! I love you! Thank you for everything you have ever done for us. I know we don't say it enough, but thank you babe for giving the girls and me everything we could ever need and ask for! You really do go above and beyond for us! We love you so much and appreciate every little to big thing you do for us.
  11. Happy birthday my baby cousin, you are growing so fast! Slow down just a little please babe, hope mummy and daddy spoil you like crazy and your brothers do everything that you ask! We love you so much.
  12. Happy birthday beautiful girl! Wow you are so big now. Hope your day has been wonderful. We can’t wait to see you all again. Loves from your cousin sister!
  13. These are 7 different kinds of cakes which you enjoyed a lot. Likewise these sweet memories may live long and make you more bondage with us. Happy Birthday my dear sweetest cousin!
  14. Today marks 8 years since you took your first breath of life! I remember the first time I felt your move in aunty belly as if it was yesterday. The day you were born was the day my life changed for the better! Being a part of your journey is a blessing, and I'm thankful for every moment. Your loving soul and dry sense of humor puts a smile on my face every day! No words can even express how much I love you! Watching you grow throughout the years has only made me realize, that no matter what age you are, you will always be my favorite cousin.
  15. Happy birthday 21st birthday to my elder cousin, she’s my influence, she always teaches me things, taunts me when I'm acting immature or out of line and the one who introduced me to the real friendship. Happy birthday cousin, I am so grateful I got you!
  16. You are the best big sister in the world, we fight and I whoop you every time, you are my world, my light, we have hell of funny moments, sad memory's and remember what happened on Charismas but when I looked at you I thought that it was only going to be me and you facing the world. I just wanted you to know I love you with all my heart, happy birthday.
  17. I pray, May this birthday be the jump start of another successful year for you. Be growing in this world with harmony and purity. May there be lovely gifts, a lot of ecstasy and endless pleasure, happy birthday to my cousin.
  18. Happy 5th Birthday to my baby cousin! I get so emotional when God bestows his grace and mercy upon my cousin as well as myself to live yet another year. My baby cousin is a fighter! Complications at birth couldn't even hold her back! I spoke and told the devil she could NOT have you!
  19. Happy Birthday to my cute cousin! You are the best female cousin a woman can ask for and I hope your day is filled with tons of laughter, birthday songs, surprising gifts, peace, love and a lot of fun. I love you dearly see you on Friday.
  20. Happy birthday to my special cousin friend, you are a lovely friend, a queen in someone's chamber, a pillow on someone's bed, a sugar in someone's tea. You are our sweet darling. Please allow me to wish you a good happy birthday on this precious day.




Birthday poems for female cousin!


She is our family entertainer
She is the one who makes us laugh and cry at the same time
She is as strong as the one standing behind him
She keeps on proving himself each time successfully
A woman with a golden heart
Our love for you knows no bounds
My best buddy for life

Screaming Happy Birthday all the way
To my princess of hearts
Words cannot express
How much I miss you and think about you
I would do anything to get one of your amazing hugs
To hear your voice one more time


Big Birthday Shout Out to my Baby Girl
‎My Biggest Brat
Most Special in many ways
I am blessed to have you in my life
You overcame a lot of challenges
And still more to accomplish
 May God continue blessing us with many more years!
To celebrate you
Love you baby girl

Happy Birthday to you my cousin of heart! Our friendship is beyond one of the best blessing in my life, I thank God every day for putting someone like you in my life. I can’t forget from crying on each other shoulders at the weakest points in our lives to sharing the most memorable times. I couldn't be more PROUD of the woman you've become. I hope you have an amazing day and no one sells you short of the happiness today should bring. I love you.

Here's wishing you an amazing 20th birthday little one. Let star's embrace the charm that you spread and may this coming year be filled with bounties.

This girl has been more than just my friend she has been my Gide, adviser, shoulder to cry on, partner in crime, coach, motivator, but most of all she has become my cousin sister. She has seen at my lowest and highest in life and stuck with me. Girl it's been a wild 9 years since I met you and definitely know there are plenty more wild ones to come, happy birthday cousin.


I would like to take this time to wish a very special young lady A Happy Birthday. I admire her because she isn't afraid to tell you how much she loves God. She's an amazing cousin, an amazing friend, and an even amazing person. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment