Funny Birthday Thank You Meme Quotes

Leave a Comment
Generating a funny thank you meme card for birthday wishes in a creative way is a bit difficult job, but on the other side it’s also a great way to pay a special thank to all of your family members and friends who got time and write lovely wishes on your birthday through text messages, greeting cards, Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram pictures. I myself couldn’t stop my laugh when I read humorous captions for my birthday cake on the Instagram. Thank you to all those who remembered and sent their greetings in one way or another, I feel blessed that you thought of me today and you made my special day really memorable. Thank you to all my family, friends; who support me and wished me a happy birthday. Feel very blessed to know you all, doesn't matter if we barely talk or not at all, or it’s just a hi and a bye there, we all make an impact in our everyday life around the people we cross paths with, and having family and friends still be here to even tell me that is a blessing. I'm not picky or materialistic; I am humble and grateful for my life and the people around me. Thank you, Lord, for another birthday, to have celebrated another year to embrace and many more memories to cherish! I am Life richer, Family, Friends and Possibilities richer.
Funny thank you meme for Facebook

Funny Happy Birthday Thank You Meme Quotes!


Thank you for bringing your 80 Kg weight on my birthday party, I hope you increased 5lb more by eating sweet dishes.

Thank you, gorgeous ladies, for a super fun night! You took care of me and treated me and for that, I am a very grateful birthday girl.

A warm thank you to every one of my Facebook family for the lovely Birthday greetings and the many blessings sent out yesterday. I receive them all and guarantee you guy’s greater things to come from me and my camp!

Oh, should I grateful to you for your boring tweet for spreading my birthday news.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and meme-worthy photos, more people have bad photos of me than I actually thought and I wasn't prepared at all. I love you all. I am grateful to know you cool cats and appreciate you all immensely, more than any of you know.

Don’t consider it a birthday thank you note; I am just trying to improve my writing skills.

Thank you for your weird attendance on my birthday. It made me ready to celebrate my birthday twice a year.

I just have to say, "Thank you!" to all of my sweet friends, who sent me Birthday wishes this morning. Gosh, how sweet of all of you! It will be a quiet one, and I will be baking my own cake. But hey, it's chocolate so I will enjoy every bite.

Thank you all for birthday wishes. Life is wonderful with all you beautiful hearts. Today I had a flashback to my childhood over 20 years ago because of a song my friend was talking about. It is amazing to be able to remember something so specific from so long ago. Built your life around love and friendship, try everything and have no regrets.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! I wanted to say thank you to all the people who made being 20 so great too. Turning 21 now may not give me any authority to dish out advice, but I wanted to say wear sunscreen.


Thank you, honey, for sending me a mind blowing birthday joke, it made me convince for turning a year older.

I just get your excitement for my birthday when I received your belated birthday wishes.

I can’t begin to thank you for the overwhelming outpouring of love shown to me on my birthday. You kind thoughts well wish, reflections on our personal relationships, memes, and beautiful cakes made my born day one of the best ever. May you all be blessed beyond measure! Who would have thought that one day we would be able to connect with friends and family all over the world to spread love in the blink of an eye simply amazing!

I don’t believe in receiving beautiful birthday texts unless there is packed gift with it.

Thank you for your warm wishes. It is the reason why cooked a hot meal for you, now where is my reward?

I'm truly grateful for the love and wishes I received yesterday for my birthday. I love each of you to the moon and back and I truly felt the same love from my family, friends, and colleagues. I've been so blessed to see another year and for that, I will work harder and continue to break boundaries

I have 1300 friends on the Facebook but only 30 people sent me birthday greetings, what a shame for the rest 1270.

Thank you, my friend. There is nothing more to say to your horrible birthday card.

Thank you so much for the birthday loves everyone, the memes were so funny I almost peed a little but that could just be my 30-year-old bladder. She's not what she used to be.

Thank you very much for your late night wishes, now I am going back to my sweet dreams.

Thank you, friends and family for all the birthday wishes, love all those creative memes. It made my day. My Internet is so intermittent, I am sure I missed a few, but my heart is full.

Thank you all so much for all the birthday wishes, memes, silly comments, and awesome photo memories. You all really know how to make a girl feel super duper special.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, rude memes, and sweet messages. It was a perfect birthday. I am truly blessed to have such an incredible family and supportive friends. Now I am looking forward to another trip around the sun.

Your birthday letter is full of grammatical errors but what else I could say, thank you for such a lovely wordings.

It seems a terrifying situation when I received your text wishes during a constipation stool.

I remember seeing this meme a few years ago and STILL until this day it cracks me up! I am overwhelmed by social media in a good way. I am so grateful for the Facebook birthday posts, messages, texts, Instagram comments, and Snapchats. Thank you all for making me feels so special.
I can’t explain my happiness in words for your lovely birthday messages, so I just stopped here.

Thanks for wishing me in Spanish, better you don’t try it in front of Spanish people.

I would have thanked you without any shame if I had any shame.

Thank you, everyone, for all the wonderful birthday wishes. I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life. As I turn another year older each year seems to get more precious. In particular, I think about how my wife and children have made my life complete.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. You made my day. I hope one day I can return all the good vibes that you have shared with me today.

To all my wonderful friends and family, who sent me birthday wishes and made this day very special, thank you. I am truly thankful for having you in my life. I tried to thank everyone, but Facebook does not let me open all my messages. So to those, whom I haven't thanked, thank you.

First of all, I want to thank my God for another year that he blessed me with and second to all my friends and family that took time out of their busy days yesterday to wish me a Happy Birthday. I have the most awesome family and friends and I feel so very blessed.

Thank you all so much for the birthday posts, texts, songs, memes and tweets yesterday. And even bigger thank you for not calling and making it awkward. And shame on you for not writing funny things on my wall every day.

Huge heartfelt thanks to everyone that makes me feel so special and loved and grateful every year for my birthday extravaganza! I'm so blessed to have such an amazing and kind group of family and friends. Last night was a perfect way to kick off year 25.

Thank you, everyone, from the bottom of my heart for all the warm birthday wishes. I would love to ask for one birthday wish from all of you. Please watch the video posted below for my favorite song by Tim McGraw., Humble, and Kind. I have my family, aunts, uncles, cousins, special friends, and most importantly my mom, to thank for raising me with these very same beliefs. I will keep spreading them as long as I live, this I promise.

Sometimes you are so overwhelmed with the love that you receive from your loved ones that words don't do justice while describing them. I had the best birthday of my life; thanks to my buddies. A 24-hour birthday bash with people barging into your house at 12 midnight from different parts of the world to videos, cakes, gifts, and flowers and most important the warmth of love. Thank you guys! I cherish you all from a bottom of my heart. May God Bless you all abundantly!

It’s really very nice; you got a precious minute from your precious time to wish me, now you are free to chat with your boring boyfriend.

Thank you for your French wishes, now I am looking for a French translator.

Thank you to all the Facebook friends who kindly wished me a happy birthday. This is a lovely group of people who I was somehow lucky enough to encounter in this modern way.

Thank you for your copy paste birthday wishes on my Facebook timeline, of course, you wouldn’t miss a chance to save your pennies for the birthday card.

So nice of you for wishing me in the Spanish language on my birthday wishes, now it confirmed, you are dating a Spanish guy.

I cannot forget the sweetness of your birthday wishes; it really saved a lot of sugar in my birthday cake.

Thank you for wishing me. How could scientists discover water on Mars if you didn’t wish me?

Thank you for your funny wishes. You have proved that you can defeat Republicans only in one second.

I knew you cannot hide your excitement to see me getting older first, anyways thank you for your rude wishes.

Thank you for your birthday poem. Did you invent a new version of Humpty dumpty?

Thank you Facebook for letting my lazy friends discover it’s my birthday today.

Thank you for reminding me that I am 40 years old now. All you know, forty is naughty, so I am back.

Thank you for all your birthday, wishes, texts, poems and letter, I also don’t hesitate to accept any cash, gifts, jewelry, bags and clothes on this day.

Thank you so much for lovely birthday greetings, now you are eligible to attend my birthday party at least with one packed gift.

I am really grateful to all my friends who messed all over my house and garage. Whose birthday is next, so I can refund your wonderful deeds?

I woke up much later than I usually do. Wow, I am in complete shock! I want to thank all of my friends and everyone who took the time out of their day to wish me a Happy Birthday! I greatly appreciate all the love and support. Wink emoticon everyone has a great night and be safe. If anyone wants to hang out for a bit or go do something hit me up.

Let me remain 30 and stop sending me birthday greetings, I am ready to give you a super pizza party without these aging reminders.

Thank you for giving me 500 likes for my birthday cake on the Instagram, I hope you could also like its smell and taste on the Instagram.

Let’s celebrate a party; I am so happy that all my friends remember my birthday all due to Facebook.

I would travel to all continents and ride a camel overall deserts to inform you how appreciative I am for your wishes, but I’m too busy for all this stuff. I must thankful to Facebook for such easiness.

I truly appreciate your awesome and heart catching wordings in your birthday greetings, I know few of my friends write genuine wishes and many of you just do a copy paste job from the internet. I write this whole thank you message by myself, now we are even.

Thank you, friends, for birthday greetings but I have to suspend my Facebook account for few days because I cannot read all 1000 birthday notifications in one day.

Good Morning Family and Friends and may I say a Massive Thank You to each and every one of you for the extremely humbling barrage of Birthday Wishes. I've never seen so many messages in my In-Box and I am truly very grateful.

Thanks everyone for all of the Birthday wishes. My sweet parents still spoil me with presents, home cooked dinner and German chocolate cake. They even brought Steak n' Shake for me.

Thank you, everyone, for all of your warmest birthday love! Wish I could be hanging with every single one of you. Here's to a great year of being 22, and a great rest of this year to everyone I'm fortune enough to be surrounded by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment