Funny Letter to My Best Friend on Her Birthday

Leave a Comment
Writing a funny birthday letter to my best friend on her birthday was always my dream, but in last summer I sent her a cute letter on her birthday. Now I am going to share my letter full of fun words with my blog readers, hope you will like it. No matter how strong you are, there will always be a best friend in your life to make you realize that you have a weak link too, and when you find that someone you won’t know what to do with them, because they contradict your own belief about yourself. You won’t know whether to keep them because they let you be vulnerable, or you may just want to walk away because they make you feel something you think you are not. No matter what you do, it’s important to acknowledge the presence of such being because they just make you realize that there is scope for some more strength to grow within you.
Best friend birthday letter

Happy birthday funny letter to my best friend!


My dear best friend,

Happy birthday to you my lovely, charming girl and tiny mind inside your big head skull, which also complete its 22 years on the planet Earth! I know you cannot wait to mess with all these 22 candles on your birthday cake, but before you destroy your beautiful birthday cake, kindly read my letter. A single woman giving advice to a married woman is the perfect way to end a marriage. Before starting this letter I was thinking about what I should say to my best friend on her birthday, first I decided to point out all your makeup mistakes of the college life or giving you the best advises from my own experience of handling boyfriends. Having a good boyfriend is just a byproduct of hard work and good intentions. A lot of people define a good boyfriend as being rich and famous, but it takes a lot more than that to be successful within. When you know that you have the power to produce results out of your vision that in itself is being successful. Having a boyfriend is not about how high you can fly, it’s been grounded and knowing what goes into making that success. Stop listening to your single friends when it comes to your marriage, they will have you right where they are, alone. Misery adores company. Thank you my single friends for not giving me relationship advises.

I know you are looking for a handsome looking guy and after this birthday party, you will double up your efforts; let me tell you my own story of my first crush. When I was 5, I have this huge crush on this dude. I won't write his full name for personal reasons, but let's call him Taylor Swift. Anyway, he didn't even know I existed on the first few months of kindergarten. One day I brought a lot of snacks to kindergarten and I handed them to everyone. Taylor began to talk to me and we got to know each other. I found out his favorite snacks and often bought it for him. He started to like me and got angry every time I tell him about my mysterious 'crush'. "You can't love anyone but me!" he told me one day. That’s right everyone. Feed your crush their favorite food and they'll love you. Well, at least that worked out for me. Back to the story: Taylor and I grew pretty close, but we lost contact with each other the next year. Mom and Dad had sent me to another kindergarten, the one nearer to home. I don't miss him as much as I did back when I was 6, but randomly, memories would flow and I would start smiling like an idiot I am.

There are people who do not like Iphone and never owned or played with one. There are people who do not like android and never owned or played with one. The moral is: In life there are people who will not like you and they don't know you nor will they ever attempt to ever get to know you, just get over it and move on. Once again happy birthday dear friend!
From your ever green friend!



Best friends ever should fight; never they should be clever and should remain best friend forever. They should be kind and should have sharp minds, they should be rare, but it is very difficult to find them anywhere. There are no bad days in friendship. There are only days when things don't go as per your plan, but the minute you open yourself to receiving all that is, without any persistence you will be able to channelize your energies in a better way even when things don't go by your plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment