Sample Birthday Messages for Son

Leave a Comment
All moms and dads can wish their cute baby boy with these cute happy birthday quotes for sweet sons. An obedient son is indeed a great blessing of God and your love in his life could be a great gift for his all birthdays.
Birthday Messages for Son


Happy Birthday messages for a son!

Happy Birthday, my son! 20...yes! I said 20 years ago today God blessed me with the gift of my first born son! I am so thankful every day, but where did the time go? Cherish all the moments you can with your little ones because one day you will turn around and 20 years will have flown by! I miss you, I hope you had a great day, wish I was there to share it with you!! I still love you to the moon and back!

Happy Birthday to my son, his name is Sammy C Thomas; he is pictured on my background photo with his beautiful wife and his daughter Sarah. I love you, my son, thank you for supporting me throughout the years, you are my rock and inspiration...forever your Mother.

This very precious little boy who came into our lives 3 years ago tomorrow has been a blessing beyond belief. He has brought so much joy into our lives, we are fortunate to be able to see him often and we love him with all our hearts. Thank you, God,, for Reagan and for blessing us and his parents with him!

Well my baby today is your day and as your mom I could not be any happier to see you reach an age so many have not. The milestone for a young man that age of 21! I can remember bringing you home, and watching you closely saying how cute you were, and that I was going to keep the girls from chasing you. They still did. I remember your first real words, and no they were not mommy or daddy, but French fries! Yes, my son I have been blessed with YOU ON THIS DAY! You have given me plenty to smile about, and I know there is much more to come. I as your mom will never stop being your mom, but I will let you be a man. Happy Birthday

My Son, My Son, My Son........I Love You more than words can say! All my life, every single day I thank God that he gave me you. I will always love you and I am proud of you son, your particular music makes you who you are and I love it. I am thankful that you are in my life and I get to see you grow and mature every day. Happy Birthday and may you have a great day.

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy Devin! I can't believe he's turning 15 today. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with such a wonderful loving young man! I pray you keep him safe, healthy and happy all the days of his life. I pray he looks to you in a time of need and remembers to always thank you for the good in his life. Thank you for my beautiful family lord. I have been blessed beyond measure! Devin Your Dad and I are so proud of you and the young man you are becoming. I hope today is a great day and you feel and know just how much you are loved!! Love you sweet boy!

This is the 21st birthday of my prince son; I wish you a lovely happy birthday on this special day. Never overestimate what you would've done with the opportunities you didn't get and underestimate what you can do with the opportunities you did get! Too often we look at opportunities that others get thinking you would've been able to do more had you gotten more wrong! The opportunities we receive are given according to our ability, god knows exactly what you will and won't do with each opportunity he presents to you so don't ever think you got a raw deal.

Happy 13th birthday to my naughty son in law! I have to say I am grateful to you for being a great son in law and being there when I need some help when things are rough, and for moral support. You have been a wonderful son, thank you for all you have done.

Have a lovely day around lovely people on your 23rd birthday, you enjoy your day. I understand I've been abundantly blessed with an awesome handsome son. So it's incumbent on me to work hard to preserve this abundant relationship into abundant gain. That way, I may abundantly love you in turn by sharing my abundant gain.

This is your day my sweet son, enjoy it with maximum charm. Never ever take pleasure in kicking people while they are down! There are people who take pleasure in shining up others when they have fallen but the moment they make an effort to pick themselves up, you can begin to separate the goat from the sheep! The people who have genuine intentions towards you are there to encourage you 100% but the people who were enjoying your fall gets silent and angry because your growth is not something they can stomach! It's not very difficult to see people for who they are during your upward seasons.

I cannot forget this day even during sleep; you’re my first and only son in the whole world, happy 19th birthday mama’s love. Most people only tell you they love you when they are in a good mood and when they're happy and when things are going well in their life, that makes you feel so good. it makes you want to tell people that you just love the fact that everything is going well with you and its people around you that's decent enough for you to feel the need to say that to them.

Happy 30th birthday my sober son, you are our town star and a very good player of soccer, there is no one like you. I know a lot of people don't agree with me. But just because a relationship didn't work out with someone doesn't mean the friendship didn't. I guess I'm not really the jealous type, so if my husband still talked to his ex's or was friends with them, I don't think I would be mad. I know that if he wanted to be with someone else, he would be. Don't get me wrong, spending a whole bunch of time with an ex is different unless you are all together. I don't have alone time with my ex's more than just passing by. It's more that we say hello now and then and see how the other one is doing.

You are far away from me, but all this distance cannot stop me to shout out on your 15th birthday party. One thing I learned in my life. If you try to follow your own dreams and desires. You’re going to fail miserably, it's not about you. It’s about God. Let Him guide you and let Him do his will for your life. He knows your heart He knows what you want but most important, He knows what you need.

Today is your birthday and first wedding anniversary as well; I wish you double joy on this single day. For every action, there is a reaction but when a person does something and gets a reaction they never expected they get upset but all they have to do is look in the mirror and point at that person and let them take responsibility for the outcome.

We are so proud of you, my son, you are so close to your dad and I am happy you are following his footstep, I wish this day will set a new milestone for your successful life. Decisions have been made, plans are being developed, changes will be happening soon, then with some faith and determination life will improve.

Stars and moon are shining at their fullest because it’s my son birthday today. I know you been through a lot I don’t understand why and you are an amazing person and wonderful son, I’m going to be your doctor today let me heal your pain.


Today is my son birthday and I cannot express my happiness in words, actually no word could count my happiness. Don't look at what you have been given compared to what others have been given. Rather look at what you have been given compared to what you owe.

3 years ago today I gave birth to the best thing that has happened to be 5lb 15ozs 19ins and he is getting so big and I thank God he's my son. Happy birthday Dalton mommy loves you so much, you are my everything!

37 years ago today I went from a young wife to a young mother. That was one of the happiest days in my life. Happy Birthday, Richard! I Love you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. May you always be the wonderful husband and father your dad always was.

I am very happy my son got Student of the month yet again! He has great motivation in school & loves studying like any other kid he sometimes he gets frustrated with learning, but I love explaining to him, in the end, it will make him a better person. Yesterday he got in the car with the biggest smile and said yes mom you were right I can do anything when I put my mind to it. He is also very happy that my mother, grandmother & titter will be there to see him accept the award!

Eleven years ago today at 8:28 have God blessed me with a little boy that weighed 7lbs 5oz. Billy Carter happy birthday son I love you so very much. I couldn't imagine life without you in our lives. Today is your day son. Love always mom

I'm celebrating Jamie's birthday! I'm so incredibly lucky to have Jamie as my son! Happy Birthday, Jamie! I love you!!

Today 3 years ago my baby came to be in this world. He has been a great protector, companion, and a wonderful son. Happy 3rd Birthday to my baby! You have brought much joy in our lives. I love you my fur baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment