Happy Birthday Baby Sister Quotes

Leave a Comment
Shout out with these cute happy birthday little sister quotes on your Whatsapp, Instagram or Facebook statuses. Any big brother or elder sister could text or make a card with these birthday wishes for their younger sister.


Little sister birthday quotes

Baby Sister Birthday Wishes!

Happy 7th birthday to the little girl who has brought more excitement, fun, and laughter into our lives than we ever had before she came along. She drives me absolutely crazy the majority of the time, but at the end of the day she's still my baby sister.

This is too one of the realist, most humble people I've ever known. My sister, Nichol Kelly, she has been one of my motivators. Through it all, she has encouraged me too to go full force in my beliefs, and got my back whenever and however I may need. I love this girl to death, and would do anything for her! love you sissy, and hope you enjoy your birthday!......Turn down for what!!

Happy birthday to my lil sister today she turned 25 I hope she have fun today and no more drama in her life but OK love you sister happy birthday be safe on the trip.


Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister, Maria Barker! We love you! I know one very excited little girl because she gets to see her cake! Not sure which she is more excited about. Anyway, have a great day!

HAPPY birthday sister I love you even though we always fight and play fights. I am thankful for having you in my life. Sorry for everything bad I did to you, you did the same thank you for teaching and making me better at volleyball but don’t spike at me anymore because it hurts you are really weird for real. You act stupid too and say stupid stuff or the fact you are just like that but that makes you unique. Happy 15th birthday, have a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday to mostly adorable baby sister, Have an awesome time in hostel! Also, happy birthday to my equally adorable niece,...and I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong, but bet she knows who she is.

Today is my little baby sister Stacy's birthday...we've been thru a lot together, you've had to bail me out multiple times haha, but I am proud of the hard working person you've become.

Happy birthday to my loving sister Beatrice who cherished by so many! May her day be filled with lots of love by the people surrounding her May God blessings are with you today!

I just want to wish my sister Santana Feather a happy birthday, even if you don't remember how old you are! Haha that’s why you have sisters to remind you! Lol Love you, miss you and I can't wait to see you...

She doesn't have a Facebook because she's only seven but I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my sister Michaela! I love her so much I can't wait to spend the day with her!

I would like to wish my sweet Abbey a very Happy 8th Birthday today! Our lives were forever changed for the better when she arrived. She is our fabulous little singer and is also an awesome big sister!! Happy Birthday Abbey!

48 years ago, my parents spurred to the hospital for baby number 8. It was another girl. If there ever was a baby brought into our family that was born sassy, feisty and running things, it was this little baby and here all these years later, she still is just that way. Happy birthday to my baby sister, Wendy Lorraine Griffin Brock, who STILL thinks she is the boss of me. Love you much!

Tomorrow is your Birthday. You are the most special, precious, caring, giving, loving sister in the whole world. I am so blessed to be able to call you my sister. There is none like you. I am so thankful that you are mine and that you will be with me forever in heaven. I love you deeper than you will ever know. Robin, I love you! Happy Birthday!

A bug bally birthday to my sister! I love you unconditionally. I am so grateful to have you as a older sister. What I admire the most about you, you never allow things to stress you. I hope you enjoyed your day. I love you so much!

Happy Birthday to my big little sister! True friends are hard to find....obviously. Thanks for always being my number 1 girl, counselor, role model and biggest fan. I love you more than fried rice!

Happy birthday to someone who may not have been born family, but I consider my sister! I love this girl and the precious little boy of hers more than anything!! Don't know what I would do without her. Happy birthday my Kay! I love you Candice Conway!!

I would just like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my best friends. She’s always been the first person there for me, even is she has no idea what to do. Haha She's more like my sister but God knew the world couldn't handle us as sisters. Hah happy birthday Maria Miles!! I love you and I hope you have an amazing day! I miss you honey!

Today is my younger sister's birthday. Happy Birthday again Loretta! You have been a joy to me and I could never give you a present as good as the one you have given to me. You deserve the best day ever because you are the best Mother, Sister, Aunt, Cousin, Mack, Grandmother and friend that ever walked this earth. There are so many of us that love you and wish you the best day ever. I thank God for putting you in my life. It may have been by law but it changed to nothing but pure love. You fuss at me sometimes and that is only because you love me and you always say that. I love the good times and phone conversations we have. This is why I say you deserve the best birthday ever and when you turn around you will see a great gift. Love you, Beverly!


I want to wish a special young lady a happy birthday. She's the type of person that people like to be around, crazy as you know what, a wonderful mom and great friend. She's my nephew's mom! Happy birthday! You will always be my sister! Love you sis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment