Romantic Happy Birthday Letter to My Boyfriend

Leave a Comment
This is a sample happy birthday letter for your boyfriend written in a romantic way, it could be a best gift on his special day. You may add or edit it according to your relation type. Post this letter on his Facebook Timeline, paste on a birthday card or text it with a lot of heart emoticons. In each and every relationship alive under the sun, it may be friends or best friends, Lovers, family, employment relationship at work and so on. One must accept that there will always be fights between these mutual souls since we are all not perfect but we shouldn't let them get into us, the first person to quickly realized that the devil is trying to get between them should be able to open the eyes of the other so that they may be able to get over things with peace for a long period.

Happy birthday letter to boyfriend sample!

Boyfriend birthday letter

To: Danny
Hello Danny, good morning, I just want to drop by saying happy birthday to my beloved boyfriend, thank you for everything that you have given to me even though I have no father to support us physically and financially but I don`t mind it as long as you are there I will be thankful, I am very luckily to have boyfriend like you even you didn't care me when I was 18 years old until I become 24 years old and becoming 25 years of age sooner or later. but it`s okay, you sacrificed yourself for me so I will scarified myself too when you are getting old I will always love you honey because I’m busy growing up, and I often forget you are also growing up, and I will always love you dear because I will never get one another like you. The love and emotions that go through me at that moment are un-explainable. I love your laugh I love hearing your voice I love that you get along with my family and friend. And hearing you tell me your stories about your past or what happen at your job, you could tell them to me a thousand times, and I will never get tired of them, because they are a part of you. But the main reason I love you is because you are you.

I just want to say that I love you for many reasons that I won't bore you with. But I will share that this man has made me push myself to limits I didn't even know we're possible. He makes me a better person and strengthens my character. He encouraged me to be the greatest person I can be all while supporting my dreams and desires. When you find someone who makes you their priority and treats you like a queen never let that person go. Today I learnt something valuable. Sometimes in a relationship, honesty and trust are not always necessarily reciprocated. When one side decides to fully and openly share everything with the other half, never expect that it must be mutually returned. Sometimes, even though you are completely committed to your other half, bear in mind that they may still deliberately omit part of their life from you. This applies to mutual efforts and mutual communication as well; it may never be reciprocated even if you gave it your all. As usual, no expectation is equal to no disappointment. Happy birthday to a wonderful boyfriend! As you celebrate your birthday today, may this season bring you everlasting joy, peace and blessings! Have a wonderful celebration.
From: Elizabeth


Some girls cannot differentiate between a boyfriend and a husband. They treat a boyfriend like a husband. They expect him to provide everything forgetting that he is not supposed to parent her.  Sincerely, if you need everything from a boyfriend then accept to be his slave and Give him everything he needs without hesitation. Tit for Tat, but remember a boyfriend is not your husband or your parent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment