Funny Happy Belated Birthday Messages

Leave a Comment
A funny collection of happy belated birthday wishes and messages for your Facebook friend: Many of my Facebook and Whatsapp friends will receive belated happy birthday wishes in next few days because tonight after midnight or early tomorrow morning my internet will be off. I will be back online within few days. I called my internet provider and told them to turn it off tomorrow. They will come to my house early in the morning to pick up their equipment. Do not worry I will be online this weekend once I get settled. So, if you are celebrating a birthday Saturday, Sunday, or Monday your greeting from me might be belated but I will wish you a happy birthday. I will definitely be sending a greeting on the arrival of your bundle of joy. I am going to miss my love bugs but I will be back. I probably will not be online that much but when I do I will be like comments and sharing memes. I know I am premature with this status update but I might become busy or tired and not want to write anything. At least, this time, I am giving you a warning so you will not wonder if anything is wrong. Nothing is wrong just moving upward and onward to bigger and better things. You may add more belated birthday captions or edit these quotes by including your friend names in appropriate places.
Funny belated birthday messages

Funny Happy Belated Birthday Wishes


1- Screaming happy belated birthday to my favorite cousin, I know I didn't reach out to you yesterday. I got off work, worked out and went straight to bed. I swear I didn't forget. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your day, even though you pregnant with Z-Dog.

2- From the very beginning you have been nothing but the sister I never had, you challenge me, tell me to work harder.  You pinch the good marks out of me. Words can never describe the love I have for you. You are my food buddy, my partner in crime. You make being a perfect worth it. You join in my madness, when I'm with you I feel like being weird is the way to be. You are a true friend indeed. Happy belated my lawyer, partner in crime, my forever!


3- I do know that you don't realize how much you mean to me, for someone like you to accept a weird person like me who can switch moods in 5 seconds, I am blessed and I must say I love you, friend. I'm so proud of this naughty monster, a friend I swear you are blessed in so many ways, beauty, and brains? That's just a bonus to your fruitful self. You know why I am here, so here we go happy belated birthday but, I love you for real’s monster.

4- Okay I am probably the worst friend ever, who even cannot greet you in French or Spanish, so in simple English, happy belated birthday to this wonderful, beautiful, amazing and sweet short friend of mine.

5- Yesterday my main lady celebrated her birthday although I worked 12 hours and remembered when I got off I had to go buy her gifts and rush to her. She embraced me when I arrived singing happy birthday to me, with a smile. I was right on time for her, I love you, mommy, you are an awesome grandmother sister wife mother friend and will always have my heart.

6- Happy belated birthday to one of my favorite people! I meant to say this all yesterday but with kids and everything going on I missed it. I knew almost instantly when I met you we'd be great friends. You've always been such a funny happy person. I use to love listening to you sing. Swore you had the best voice I'd ever heard. I hope you had a great day yesterday.

7- Happy belated 20th birthday to my beautifully cute, kind-hearted, wonderfully amazing, cheerfully giddy, funny, silly, outgoing, caring, sharing, smart, joyful niece.

8- I'm probably in trouble but that's what I get for trying to be petty and funny uploading this post at 11:50 last night and for some reason, it didn't upload so I'm late but it's never too late to say happy belated birthday to my pretty partner in crime. She always has a positive attitude, speaks well of others, never in a bad mood, smiling and a major animal lover. Her kind caring heart makes her want to save every alley cat or red dog she sees. We love you very much, I pray that you're happy and blessed with good health, may you have a very good year and all great things to come. You have all the opportunities in the world to be all you can be, live strong, laugh loud, and love always.

9- Happy belated birthday to the most awesome aunt in the history of awesome aunt's! Sorry for the late message. Hope you had an awesome day after all. I hope you were showered with hugs and kisses and lots of gifts. Stay blessed. Stay beautiful. Love you.

10- I forgot to post yesterday but I didn't forget your birthday, how can I when it's in my brain and on my back. I think about you like everyday, not a day goes by that I still don't want to call your phone and say come on over with some doughnuts or something, we still celebrate your day no matter what, I'll kill to hear your laugh and word of encouragement and long stories again, I would have called you an old and everything and you would laugh your silly laugh.

11- Happy Belated Birthday to my best friend! I am so sorry I missed yesterday your special day; however, every day is a special day for you. Sounds like you are going to celebrate more this weekend. Enjoy a wonderful gift of life love and friendship.

12- You know what's funny? I felt like I'd already wished you happy birthday. I don’t know what that means could be some stoner stuff. But I really think it's some Déjà vu that told me to celebrate your life for a moment. But here I am again, with a drawn out belated happy birthday. I'm so grateful you exist. Happy birthday, happy you, happy life!

13- I couldn't afford to deliver the cake to my little princess. But the hair on my head is just almost the same to the doll I gifted you. How funny till now she should be smiling. Happy belated birthday sweet love!

14- You always wear that teasing smile on your face all the days of your life, though you may encounter testing’s and mess of your life but always remember every test will become your testimony and every mess will become the message of your life. Cherish every blessing that the Lord has given you and he has great plans for your ahead! Once again Happy belated 19th birthday!

15- You are an amazing sister and person. I love you for the woman that you are. You have always been there for me. I remember when I ran into Peggy’s lol; you still never got mad at us even though momma wore the mess out of you, lol. I’ve seen you go through the worst and now I am able to see you at your best. Love you more than you would ever know. You are not only my sister but just like a mother. God has great things in store for you, and I can't wait to see Gods grace in action in your life. Thanks for being in our life.

16- I want to wish one of my favorite uncles in the world a happy belated birthday! I just missed it by 450 minutes. He has been married to my aunt since before I was born, so there is no difference to me. He has always been there for me, even if it was usually giving me a hard time, milking the mouse, hitting me with his cane if I forgot and walked by him to close, or just shaking his head at me in disbelief. He makes me laugh 99% of the time, and scares the crap out of me the other 1% if someone happens to make him mad! I’ve always felt safe around him and knew he would protect me. I have so many great memories with the young boss! I knew no one would ever mess with you because you were stuff and at the same time, I knew you cared and loved your family! And I’ve always been so proud that we are family! We love you very much.

17- Sending a huge belated happy birthday out to one of the craziest women I know! She has stood by me as more than a friend but as a sister! She is brilliant and beautiful! A true inspiration to anyone who knows her! I love you sister and hope you have an amazing 30th birthday.

18- Happy belated birthday momma I love you and thank you for still being by my side through all the stupidity I put you. You’re an amazing mother I love you.

19- To all mothers out there, you don't deserve to be appreciated for one day, for all the hard work and effort you put in to make our lives more enjoyable each day, and yet you never ask for or expect anything in return. I believe that a mother should be treated, loved, acknowledged, and respected like a Queen every single day! Mothers are a true reflection of GOD's unconditional and forgiving love!! Now I would like to personally wish you a very happy belated birthday with lots of love! Hope you all having a great day.

20- Happy belated birthday mate! Hope you’re ready for the night’s escapades going to be a wild one. We have so many hilarious memories and inside jokes that no one could ever take the place that you have in my heart. You always know if something is wrong even when I don't tell you and I know that you would drop everything if I was in danger or if I needed you as you have before in the past.

21- I love you with all of my heart and you may not look like a little scrapper butt let this be everyone's warning I know firsthand that even though you look cute and cuddly you will break as many bones as you need to in order to protect the people you love. Happy belated birthday my naughty fellow!

22- Happy belated birthday to my Dad, He's amazing. He remembers that the old John Deere tractor was bought in 1999. Meanwhile, I need to write on the waistband of my underwear to help me remember my name. Hope you had a great day Dad.

23- Happy belated birthday to one of a hilarious nose gang, very unique, weird, cuties in my Facebook friends list!

Sweet Belated Birthday Quotes for Facebook Friends


24- This kid is funny and sometimes hilarious! He knows that motorcycles are great and Harley's are epic. He is kind, and if he loves you he always has your back, and he has the backbone to call you out on your crap. He knows humble pie doesn't taste good but knows the value of eating some once in a while. Yup, my son is one kid I am so proud to call son and friend! Happy belated birthday son!

25- It was always funny to me how one can spend years and thousands doing kind things for someone but should you fail to send them a card on their birthday the people that they have known for a fraction of the time they've known you replace you immediately. Sorry, I also miss that.

26- You are a gift to me. So sorry this is a day late but the love and good wishes have always been there. You inspire me, amaze me, and teach me a confidence I need to replicate. I can only pray and hope that this friendship continues well after our babies have grown and start love fighting with each other.

27- Happy birthday to the sweetest boy I know. You are my world and I would be lost without you. You inspire me, make me happy, make me angry, give me strength, and love me and that's all I need. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and I will continue to do the same for you. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you! Love you always.

28- Happy belated birthday to my lovey-dovey, my luck, my superman, my everything, thanks for all the things that you are doing, sharing for me since day one, through this years, we still remain stronger and I’m sure it will remain forever till death do us part, my wish for you is good health always, stay sweet as you are, don't go changing, and I love you very much.

29- I cannot believe that I missed sending you a birthday greeting on the day of your birthday. Geez, did I do that? I really can't believe I did this!! Where has my head been late? I am so sorry girl, please forgive me! But I suppose it's better to be late than never at all, right?  Happy Birthday beautiful lady! I hope you had a great birthday and celebrated your special day with a fun filled wonderful way. I am sure you did.

30- I send you my best wishes for many more wonderful birthdays to come all filled with all things great and wholesome and that you are always surrounded by lots of loving family and friends. On another note, I also want to acknowledge, you really are a wonderful, beautiful, kind, loving, smart, strong and gifted woman, and you’re simply amazing. I admire you so much and celebrate the person you are. And I love you and miss you and your beautiful smile too! Have a great weekend and keep up the great work you're doing. Happy Birthday my dear friend!

31- You have helped me so much and you are one of the most real people I have ever known. You put others before yourself daily! I hope you know I love u and I appreciate everything that you have done and do for me.

Belated Birthday Messages for Friends


32- Some years back on this very special date, a beautiful baby girl was given to my mom. She is the only girl that cry’s a lot of us back then, the girl that was put in the rain just for her to stop crying. No one messes with her and goes scot free if she's on her right. I really, deeply and truly wish you all the best, my dear sister. May all your steps guide you in achieving greatest, may all your dumb choices combine into happiness? Happy belated birthday!

33- Happy belated birthday to my beautiful big sister and second mother! We grew up with a single parent and when mom left us to work, you were there filling in the gap but like a stepmother. You've always had to be strong for us and yourself.

34- My phone is still messed all up for those that's sending me a message on the Facebook I've left my number for you to call but anyway I would like to take this time out to wish a Belated Happy Birthday to my boyfriend, better late than never and this is your birthday weekend and I know you turning up.

35- I actually thought it was today. Please, forgive my confusion. Here's wishing a happy birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. May you always look forward to your Birthday as a day that brings you new milestones and ventures to accomplish in life, not as a day of growing old? I hope you have a great day. Belated wishes to my learned colleague.


36- Happy Belated Birthday my funny French friend. I'm sorry for the late birthday wish. I wish you more happiness and amazing adventures. You're an amazing friend and a more incredible travel buddy. I'll see you soon and we'll share more life threatening drives and crazier adventures. Till next time. Peace and love.

37- I am so sorry for not calling you on your birthday! I still have time before it becomes belated, but I respect not to call too late. Words cannot express the joy that we bring each other as sisters from another mother. I pray all is well and you had a splendid birthday.

38- Sorry I'm late but I would like to wish my best friend a happy belated birthday! You are the most genuine, loving, caring, understanding, selfless, loyal, fastest text writer,  and funniest person I know! I will forever be blessed and honored to be your friend. You know you can always count on me to be here for your moments.

39- I am Sorry for being so late a getting around sending Birthday wishes to all my Facebook friends on here. I hope it’s not too late to catch all the late Birthdays, so I'm sending happy belated birthday’s wishes out to everyone that is my Facebook friends. I hope you everyone had a wonderful day while celebrating your wonderful birthday with your most wonderful loving families and with all of your friends.

40- Happy belated birthday dear grandma! I know I'm late as hell, so sorry. Hope you're feeling better because I know you weren't feeling too well on your birthday. Hope you got heaps and heaps of clothes and shoes, yes you are my little trendsetter.

41- I just wanted to say that if I did not post to your Facebook wall for your birthday, I am terribly sorry for that. So happy belated birthday to the people that I missed I truly hope that you had a wonderful birthday. Sorry for being late for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment