Happy Birthday Songs for Facebook Friends

Leave a Comment
These are the best fitting happy birthday songs to post on Facebook on your friend’s birthday with a single click. You may also add original and personalized music notes to these songs to make your message more attractive. So let’s begin the birthday party for our Facebook friends without any further troubles, all we need is only love and peace.
Happy birthday song for FB status

Happy birthday song for Facebook status

Happy birthday song for dad!
Happy birthday to a great man,
My dad, my soul trainer
A tree of righteousness
Silent and strong Standing tall
As the watchman faithfully
Producing fruit and protection
For the ones that dwell in your branches
In the depths, in secret
Your roots have been growing
Deep into the soil of greatness
And freely we rest In your provision,
You’re covering and the shade of your love
Happy birthday dad

Sweet Birthday song to my daughter on her 7th birthday:
She is the one female I can count on,
She is the one female I will never run away from,
She is the only female I know I can depend on.
My mind is at peace when she's around,
My daughter you makes me so proud.
Our hearts beat in sync with each other,
Our connection is like no other,
I guide her like a daddy and protect her like a big brother.
She protects my heart because I trust her with my life,
Without my little doll what would be life.
Seven years of happiness, she has given to me,
And in return
I've gave her seven Years of L O V E.
I loved you from the moment
When I saw you, in you I saw my hopes and dreams for the future begin to blossom,
I tried to teach you to believe in yourself,
I gave you wings and taught you how to fly the best
When the day came for you to solo,
You spread your magnificent wings and fly, with our shared dreams,
Yet separate aspirations,
You became everything I hoped a Daughter to be,
How grateful I am that regardless of time or distance
You are still and always will be my daughter

Happy birthday best mom in the world!
As I am about to end my freshman year in college,
I am still happy to be able to escape from your control
And enjoy the freedom I have in SC
I am really thankful for you to let me go out and explore,
But I can't wait to go back to home to see everyone
So I guess I kind of miss you
Happy birthday to the Best Mom in the World!

Same Damn girl!
It's always the same with this dam girl,
Oh I love you and you’re my everything
But you turn your head and you already
Found someone new!!
I hate getting hurt, lied to and cheated...
I just pray that she ant like the rest and better
But I would like what to think anymore
Yeah it’s your birthday so let’s stop thinking
And celebrate this day with our self made music notes

Music on your birthday!
To me music tells a story of your life 
In so many ways 
You may play happy music when we are happy,
We play birthday music when it’s your day
Things in our life and we play music 
When we are in love or just gain love 
There are all kinds of music for all feelings and people 
Music is for the heart and soul 
Just have to really listen to your feelings
I wish you a musical birthday

A short ASCII music notes text song!
♫♪♥♥[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]**[̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅]**[̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]♥♥♫♪This a birthday song for you ♪♫•*¨*•.`. .`.•*¨*•♫♪ Sing a song on your birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.`. .`.•*¨*•♫♪ Like no one listen before !!!!! ♪♫•*~*•.¸¸. `. •*¨*•♫♪ Cheer up your day! ♪♫•*~*•.`.

It was February the 28!
The first day I counted my first breath
I can still remember back then
It was my 18th birthday.
There we got to her place, she seemed lacking blood relation
Yet that was at the back of mind, it was my day, yeah my day
That’s the day I hated to go toilet
Perhaps if I didn’t go, this would have being a normal day
When I come back, it was voiceless so not blood-sensitive
With music so thunder, i stopped wandering
Yet eyes thaw, my heart fall
My two friends down swimming in the full-pool of blood
Then I felt devil spirit at my back
I turned to look back
She was devil to my eye-ball,
I felt to break her into unidentified pieces
Maybe she’ll know my identity
That...that was before I saw what she had in her hand
Silently in the thunder music house
I heard my tear drop hitting the ground
Wicked voice said ‘I’m sorry’
I could see nailed fingers preparing to trigger
Not to lie I urinated myself on my birthday, my death day
The second was over, her face bursting with evil-anger
She quickly closed her one-eye...
And before she can shot. . . .
My mother waked me up.

Facebook is a place to communicate, it is not necessary to wish your beloved ones on their birthday only through Facebook posts but you may also dedicate these cute birthday songs directly on their birthday parties or through text messages as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment