Happy Birthday Poems for Daughter from Mom and Dad

Leave a Comment
Daughter birthday poems

A daughter is an equal blessing for both mom and dad and this birthday poem for daughter from the parent will show a great love for a beautiful daughter. Poetry is the universally accepted source of love and these love poems for your daughter on her birthday will double her excitements on her special day. I am a dad and I write many poems and sing it like a song on my princess birthday. I cannot believe my loved one daughter is 18 today! How in the world did this happen so quickly? She is taller than me, she can grow an awesome long curly hair, and she stole my good looks gene which is depleting my supply now. She is a better dancer, a better tennis player and overall she is already so much smarter and educated than I ever was or could be. You have such a strong drive to succeed and you are working hard every single day. I love seeing that that out of you! But my favorite traits about you that go so far beyond everything said above is that you are kind, gentle, caring to others, very passionate and you love your family. 

Above all, your belief in God is what will shape your life. He will guide you to the best times of your life and extend His hand to pull you through the rock bottom lowest. Having this faith will take you very far in life, and quite frankly it's all you need. With that said, the 18's are a fun time bud, you are finding out what you're personally capable of, you will be continually testing and pushing your own limits, you will see there is so much you don't know, yet so much you already do know about life. This is the time where you start enjoying life and taking things to the next level. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you! Every year that goes by I cannot tell you just how amazing and proud you make me, your mom, your dad, and your family feel. It’s been awesome watching you go through life so far, and there is still so much ahead of you! We are always here for you! Slow it down a bit, you're making me seriously feel old here. We love you, sweetheart. These birthday poems need your attention, all loving parents.

Happy Birthday Poems for Daughter from Mom and Dad!


Today the Apple of my eye turned 16 years young
My Baby, where does the time go?
Truly there are no words I can put together
to express how incredible this young lady is
She has been through so much at such a young age
 Yet her Spirit, Heart, and Love remain pure and true
She is one beautiful, extraordinary, respectful,
and resilient and one unique 16-year-old
Those who are fortunate to know her can attest to this
May you be blessed infinitely and abundantly in every way!
Dad loves you so much and is so very proud of you
Happy Sweet 16 Baby girl and stay there!
No more getting older! Enough is enough!

I was passing by
But I couldn't resist the sweet aroma of the birthday cake
So don't blame me if I come asking for my share of it
So I can't partake in the ministry
Here is a happy birthday shout out to the cutest daughter
Wishing you God bless in everything you do
May you be blessed beyond measure,
May the gates of heaven open and shower its blessing upon you
May the works of your hand be blessed!
May His light that is you keep shining!
May you be a true ambassador of God!
May God look upon you and Smile!
May you live Long to Declare God Goodness upon your life!
Happy Birthday once again my little Miss Princess!

To my sweet and charming little baby girl
My firstborn, my pride, my source of happiness
My Inspiration and my very reason for living and striving!
Happy 4th birthday, you're growing and getting smarter each day
And for that, I wish you all the best and more blessings from Lord
We promise to be forever you’re supportive,
Understanding and loving mama and papa

Happy birthday to my 7 year’s old little girl
I can't believe you are 5 today!
I hope I have made an impact on someone's life
I hope I show deserve love to the ones in my life
I hope that when I'm gone one day,
Far away from now, that I'll be remembered

Happy birthday to my beautiful lovely daughter!
Mommy and Daddy love you so much!
Happy 19th Birthday! After you take off the makeup,
Fake hair, colored contacts and jewelry,
How will you know the essence of who you really are!
You create another person as you pile all that stuff on
Let a man see your beauty for who you are

Happy birthday to my cutest daughter in law
You deserve a lot on your special day
Hope you will admire this birthday card
A little surprising gift from your mother in law
No matter what happens to you in life,
Disappointments, hurts, separation etc
How you respond is extremely important to whether
You get the victory in the situation or if you become a victim

Today is my 14 years old daughter birthday
I just want to advise you that some people
Prefer to never play and never win while others
Prefer to always play and never win
What's the difference if you may never win?
Either way, you ask? When you play
You keep giving yourself a chance
Also known as #hope you see if we live without hope
Then we have absolutely nothing,
It’s always better to work towards
 Your future rather than just letting it happen

Let the world amaze
With my shout out
To my beautiful daughter
You shouldn't feel like a failure
Seriously! It's one day
Being grateful and gracious
 To your family and friends
Who planned for you is more important
Tomorrow is s new day,
Happy birthday my daughter

Happy Birthday!
If you cannot eat cake,
Treat yourself some other way nice
Put a candle in your ice cream
Motherhood is an amazing opportunity and a shock!
It is time that the entire experience is shared
There is nothing more valuable to me than my children
I was stretched as a woman in the process

There were so many people who claimed
To be my friends during this time,
But no one cared as much as my daughter did
She’s the only one who checked up on me
She cried with me or let me cry on her shoulder
She was there before, during, and after
No matter what, we're not as close as we used to be
But she will always be my best friend and my savior
I'm so grateful to have you in my life
Happy 25th birthday, I love you so much.

Happy 30th birthday my little queen
30 years ago you were like a little doll in my hand
Now you grow up and become a mother of 3 beautiful kids
I am so proud of you and you mother care ability
The human instinct is to give in to our emotions
I always say everything happens for a reason a
That reason is usually for growth
See human beings don't determine our faith in life
GOD does so no matter who walks out of your life
Your response should be your source is in the Lord
So lift your head up and continue pressing on!

Life isn't long enough to try the whole thing
Not short enough to consider the whole thing
 It’s excellent if you know that it's nothing
So, live it up, drink it down and take chances
Never have doubts because at one point all you did
Was exactly what you wanted
Stay blessed, happy birthday
I love you so much.

You are not only my daughter
But my best friend as well
You give a new passion to my hollow life
On your birth, my world changed instantly
I feel myself the happiest mother in the world
You give me peace and contentment
With your true love and good friendship
I will never forget that
Thank you for being my friends

Happy birthday to my sweet 16 years old daughter!
Thank God for giving me the beautiful and intelligent daughter
Thank you, my God, for giving me the greatest gift you can have a woman
To have daughter like you is the most precious thing that has given me life
Congratulations my loves. Love you, mommy

You are my pride and my joy
My motivation and my heart
No words do justice in explaining
Exactly what she means to me
The undeniable bond that we have
If only she knew just how blessed
She makes life for me
Mama loves you.

Happy sweet 16 birthday to my two precious gifts from God!
I'm so grateful to be your mom,
 We have the opportunity to strive to be the parent
You need me to be and experience the joy of seeing the world
A new through the eyes of a child
I love you to the moon and back!

Short happy birthday rhymes for daughter!

I know you are watching us from the heaven; celebrating your birthday. I am praying for you. I could never even imagine the pain you must feel. Be strong, and know that we are here for you.

Happy Birthday my doll! I hope you can see how lucky you are to be here on this Earth; if not today, then maybe soon, however long it takes. Dad loves you beyond any imaginations.

Today is my daughter's birthday she became 5 years old. I couldn't let it go by without saying' I love my daughters so much. I am so proud of my smart, funny, interesting, cool, hardworking and beautiful girl.

Happy birthday to my one and only a little honey bee, I love you, honey. You go on with to surprise me daily with how much of a little lady you have become. I couldn’t ask for a better best friend for life.

Happy 20th birthday my little angel! Even though you are having hard tokens hope you can find something that makes you a little bit happy on your special day. Dad loves you so much.

We are blessed and highly favored to have had her in our life. A daughter like her is hard to find. She makes us proud! Praise God!

I Love chatting with my children. Tonight's my younger daughter was with my (soon to be 22yrs young) daughter. She truly has a beautiful spirit and sharp mind! It's funny because as parents we are looked at as role models and guides for our children for their greater good and journey through life. However, if we listen to what our children have to say to us, we can hear a different perspective and learn something new for our own greater good and journey through life. And that is what happened moments ago with my daughter. But honestly, this has happened since they were born. They have taught me so much! Ponder that I Love you, hugs! Thank you, papa ’s doll!

Not every problem in the world can be solved with humor. On the other hand, if we all tried to use a little humor every day, the world might not have so many problems to start with. I pray you got a super energy on your birthday to kick out all problems from your life. If you are looking for a unique collection of happy birthday poems for your daughter, try out these lovely and fresh poems to post on her Facebook status or write with golden ink on her birthday card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment