Best Happy Birthday Message for Boss

Leave a Comment
Boss birthday meme funny

These are the best sample-happy birthday wishes for your boss, some of these messages or little funny and you may generate a birthday meme of your boss face by adding those hilarious birthday captions. Also, keep in mind, if you have a strict boss, you may get a demotion or get fired on the spot, so choose a sample message wisely. My boss often liked to say, love the person, hate the idea. I am trying really, really hard but it isn’t easy. Stupid is difficult to love.  

Some people hate their boss! Some people hate their hometowns! Some people hate their ex-girlfriends. Me? I hate my Xbox! It's not getting turned on for a long time. Stupid thing wiped itself again! Dark Souls is gone! That's what I'm most upset about. Everyone hates bosses until they get a bossy job. With a bossy job, you won't get fired for breaking a leg or reporting your team to the higher ups. Unlike none bossy jobs, you could get fired anytime for no reason. If you hate bosses, you probably never worked for a bossy job before. So, do you have any idea about what to write in a birthday card or what to write on a boss meme? These birthday sentiments are written to make your boss happy on her special day.

Happy Birthday Wishes for Boss!


Happy Birthday, boss! Thank you for believing in me when a lot of people didn't and for leading me to a new project and awesome responsibilities. You are beautiful and very intelligent and you are the best boss and best friend. The Lord has shown us favored and blessed us more than I ever prayed for and I could not ask for more. I like you more every day.

You are not much for celebrating your birthday, but today my heart is throwing down! I thank God every day for creating something so supporting for me, and thank you boss for being all that you are. I wish your day could be as amazing as you are, but I know that's not possible since you have to work but anyway, happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, Big Boss! Hope you're having a great Birthday! You took care of your entire employees for so long and were given so much responsibility. Thank you for not turning your back on me, for believing in me and making me feel like I could do anything. My life would be very different if you weren't around. I like you, boss, may God continue to bless you today and always.

Happy birthday boss and thanks for all the appreciations and support, standing by me even when you knew I was off the beam, picking me up when I fell and cheering me on to succeed. Everyone should be so fortunate to have a boss like you that stands beside you no matter what.

Happy birthday, boss! Thank you for being a good partner in life, thank you for the love, thank you for everything. More Birthday to come and God bless you and protect you always! I love you always a boss.

To my beautiful and loving boss happy birthday and thank you for bringing out the best in us! We're so lucky to have a boss as wonderful as you. Enjoy your day, I love you.

Happy 40th birthday to a man I admire more than words can say. You always gave your best and worked your hands to the bone to provide for your staff. You still do. My words would fall completely short in describing the man you are. No other boss can compare to the boss you've been to me and all of my colleagues.

Thank you for inviting us boss. And may God bless you always! Thank you so much also for your full force support and may you continue to share your knowledge with us. Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to our great boss, I give all thanks to God Almighty for keeping and protecting you all these wonderful years. I also ask of him to bless and enlarge your coast in all endeavors of life you engage in.

Happiest Birthday boss! I am wishing you a better health and longer life to live. Thank you for all and continue to be a blessing to me and to others! Have a blast!

Happy birthday to the best man I know! You always have been a great boss to us and I thank you for always being here for us when we need you. May God continue to bless you always! I love you, boss! Thank you for being an implausible guru rather than a Boss.

Happiest birthday to the best Manager each one of us is lucky to have. Thank you for all the learning’s, continuous support and motivation and for us to be the best in every step that we do! We love you so much Boss. You are truly an admirable leader. Good health all the way and more blessings to come. Enjoy your special day Boss. Hope you've enjoyed our simple greetings and surprises yesterday.
Happy birthday boss wishes

Happy birthday, boss! Thank you for everything you do for me, especially in the last couple of weeks! and always supporting me. I hope you have a wonderful day! Love you.

Happy Birthday to my hero, my boss! Thank you for always supporting me and believing in me; I know it hasn't always been easy! You have led me to a career that I have as much passion for as you and I're proud to follow in your footsteps! I hope you have a fabulous day because you deserve it.
Happy Birthday, Boss! Thank you for everything you have done for me, you have taught me the best lessons in life. I'm so thankful to have you as a boss.

You were my boss first but you have become one of the best friends I could ever wish for. Thank you for believing in me and for all your encouragement. Thank you, boss, for how much you poured, loved, kept it real, and lifted us up! Happy birthday and have fun!

It's amazing the amount of support, love, and encouragement and that I've been shown lately! I have a good job and very understanding boss. I have the greatest respect for that, my boss, you are not only funny but very knowledgeable and has taught me lots. Happy birthday boss of the year!

Today is your special day boss; I just want you to know that you are one of the reasons that I love waking up and happy to go to work, once again happy birthday boss. Moving forward, I will continue to work hard, learn more and apply, and I can only hope I don't disappoint you and myself. Happy birthday!

Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for coaching me. Thank you for the difficult conversations. Thank you for the encouragement. Thank you for the laughs. Thank you for loving me. You have been an excellent boss! You have been an even better friend. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! Wishing you much more blessed years!

Happy birthday to my first lady boss, I would like to thank for your priceless contribution in my life and in the lives of other staff members. I think being a boss is one of the toughest jobs in the world, and the passion, dedication and grace demonstrated by my boss have inspired and impacted me greatly.

Happy birthday to my awesome boss and Thank you for the wonderful guidance that you have given to my life! Boss thank you for trusting my ability and performance to be a part of this Company! I know that you have more plans to me this is just the beginning of my career life.

I will be forever grateful for your wisdom and words. Thank you so much for all the wisdom teachings and support you gave to me. Thank you for all the smart advice; you are a great inspiration to us. God Bless, you always boss. Have a lovely birthday.
Boss birthday message

Funny birthday wishes for a boss!

Boss, I hate it when you tell me something so stupid and you know it’s so awkward and doesn't even look me in the eyes to tell me regretting the confrontation. Anyways, I do like you and love your crazy orders, happy birthday boss.

Boss, you give me extra hours and you just spilt your coffee all over me and didn't even say sorry. My day is already starting out bad and I don’t want to see what the rest of it will bring until I forget your birth date

I made a thick little mistake yesterday. So today has been a stupid day. I hate going into work in a bad mood. My boss says it'll be ok. I believe her but it doesn't change the fact that I did it. I'm going to stress about it anyway because I forget to give my boss a happy birthday hug.

I shout out a lovely happy birthday my cool, trouble shooter boss but sometimes I hate when my boss sends me a Text message as soon as I pull into the garage, saying that he won’t be coming in for another hour. I am annoyed because I could've been lying next to my husband instead of alone in a stupid garage.

The stupid eye scanners at work that let us in the building hate me this week. And the revolving door almost cut off my arm this morning; I think work is telling me to go home, If only my boss would have got the birthday meme.

I hate my boss birthday today. I'm miserable and have to work the whole night ringing birthday guest list at work. I had plans but all down the drain thanks to great boss making last minute decision not to close early.


Life on earth is a competition and you, me, they; we will fail if we all don't participate in the tryout game. Even when you are in the game, you may not know how to play at all. You have to learn from the other side and then balancing in order to be successor. It has many things to learn from the other side, example you are a worker, you must know your boss's heart, you must know why you just a worker, you must know why the owner has becoming rich, why the owner hired your boss, and why you just only a low class with idealism but just do what you told to do? In order to be success in life you must compliance with learning method in per suing physical learning, learn how to except your failing, learn how to forgive with seeing the other side and make sure you seeing what other side think before you make the decision. Example if someone tell you that you are stupid and knowing nothing, all you have to do staying away then smile but keep doing what is the best to increasing your solid life. Anyone telling that you are so dumb, don't get mad at all because whoever telling that are the most dumber in life in earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment