Mom in Heaven Birthday Quotes for Facebook Status

Leave a Comment
Mom in heaven birthday quotes

A variety of cute happy birthday wishes for your mom in heaven who has passed away. You may post these birthday quotes directly on your Facebook status with a picture in the memory of your loving mother on her birthday.

Birthday Wishes for Mom in Heaven for Facebook Status!


Happy Birthday in Heaven mother in law, you would be 90 today. This is another year without you, however, another year closer to seeing you again. Love and miss you.

When something happens, good or bad; all I still want to do is pick the phone to call you at home, and share my news with you; for you were always there for me at any time of day; and in my mind, I still can hear the caring things you'd say; but now, life's simply not the same and though I’m fully grown without you here, I feel so lost and somehow, so alone; and I just wish I’d told you every time we were in touch how wonderful you were and that I loved you very much, and each year, on your special day; I know the tears will come for there will never be a time when I won't miss you, my loving mom.

Happy Birthday to my idea of life, my person in charge, my first teacher, who educated me how to feel life, showed me how to talk, walk and smile. Who helped me in all troubles, never left me through the unpredictable situations of life. Who walked beside me in difficult times and gave strong motives to accept as true that heaven lay in her feet. Happy birthday, mom, I love you always.

Today my dear, sweet angel of a mother would have been 70! God be with her on this special day and let her know not one day goes by without me thinking of her and missing her! You were the best mom a girl could ever have and I miss you like crazy! God willing I will be reunited with you.

Today I bring the birthday balloons for the best mom ever. I will be releasing them to her up in heaven. Not a single day goes by in the past 12 years that I have not missed her, thought about her, or just needed her. She truly was my best friend and my rock. I love you so very much mom.

I miss you mom so much, my heart aches for you, miss talking to you, miss giving you hugs and telling you I love you. Oh, mom, I know you’re in Heaven and I know you are with God. Until we see each other happy birthday mom, you are in my heart; I love you, and forever will miss you.

Happy birthday to my mom in heaven! You are dearly missed every day but I know you are happy having dad by your side! I dreamt about the both of you and my heart feels good. Thank you for coming in my dreams. I love you, mom, now you would have been 73 years young.

Happy Birthday to my beautiful mom in Heaven! I am thinking of you mom not just today but every day! Wishing you a beautiful birthday and sending you lots of birthday love from my heart to yours! Happy Birthday in Heaven mom! I Love you and miss you so much, you're always and forever in my heart.

To my heavenly mom, who took her stairway to heaven 20 years ago!  I celebrate your birthday today; I still miss you and love you, if only I had one more day!

I want to wish my mom in heaven a Happy Birthday. I miss you and think of you every day. You left us too soon but you are always in my heart and are always with me. I miss you mom and I love you forever.

Today's this dear lady's birthday, happy birthday mother in law in heaven. The day you left is the day my heartfelt lost, life hasn't been same because you’re not here to hold this family together. I know you are happy in heaven with dad and all others up there but now you’re gone, someday I'll walk hand in hand with you, I love you, mom.

As each year goes by it gets harder and harder, when my kids ask why their Nana had to go to heaven it hurts to answer but I put a smile on and tell them God picked her to be in a good place. Happy Birthday, Mom, we love you and miss you a lot.

Happy birthday to my dear, precious mother! I am so thankful God chose her for me. She loves the Lord and she is the strongest, most kind, selfless person I know. I thank God for her; she has always been that one constant in my life. Mom, I love you more than you could ever know and I cherish each day we have together. One day mom, you will receive your crowns in heaven.I know you will have many.

I know you don't have Whatsapp or Facebook in heaven but I wish you did so I could chat and wish you happy birthday. I love you mom and miss you every day. Happy birthday mom!

A big happy 80th birthday to my mom up in heaven! She really is missed. This was on her 80th birthday. How time flies she would be 80 right now and we would've made her another big party like her 80th. She didn't want one but at the end, she said she would like another party like this one. But God took her away from us. She's watching us from up above and celebrating her birthday with the loved ones that have already passed. She was the best mom, grandma and a great grandma anyone could ever have .

Wishing the most wonderful woman Happy Birthday my mom in Heaven! I wish you could be here so that I could say it to you. Keep watching over all of us. Not a day goes by that I'm not thinking of you. Tell everyone Hi for me. Love and miss you. Till we meet again.

Today would have been Mom's 73 earthly birthday. She is spending it in Heaven where she is no longer bothered with diabetes or Alzheimer's. God blessed my sisters and me with the greatest mother in the world.

I would like to wish a very happy birthday to my mother who is spending her 78th birthday in heaven with my dad and all her family and friends that went before her. Mom, I love and miss you so much.

In 1999, a wonderful woman passed away. She would have celebrated her birthday today. Happy birthday to our Mom Grace Heavener in heaven! We still love and miss her.

I know you are celebrating a beautiful birthday today in heaven Mom, there's not a second of the day that goes by that we don't think of you, we miss and love you so much gosh I would give anything to have you back with us.

Happy birthday goes to my mother in law in heaven. My heart aches so for you, I miss our time together. I shed tears of sadness and of joy for you. I miss you and love u forever.

This is the greatest birthday gift that I gave to the most wonderful and loving woman of my life, my mother. She cried when she saw my professors embracing me and I know I made my mom proud. Hopefully, by next year even though you are already in heaven with grandpa and Dad, I promise to make you proud again.

I miss my mom and dad very much. My mom turned 92 today and I just want to wish her a happy birthday today in heaven. I miss them very much and I know her and dad are together and watching over us in heaven. I love them and miss them very much. The best parents you could ever have and I thank God every day for having them. They will always be in my heart forever, and I know someday I will join them. Thank you, mom and dad! I love you both and it's not the same without you.

Today is my mom birthday. Happy Birthday to my mom! I know you’re at peace with our God. My mom would have turned 80 years old today. I know she's having the very blessed birthday ever in Heaven. I love and miss you very much. Gone but never forgotten. You'll always live in my heart.

Happy birthday to my wonderful, loving mom in heaven! I miss you so much still to this day. I would love to talk to you again and tell you how your grandsons are growing up to be young men now. You would be so proud of them. They miss you too and they still talk about the memories they had with you when they were little. You were such a wonderful grandma and mom. You could never be replaced! We love you mom and you will always be in our hearts! Till we meet again!

Happy 70th birthday to my dear mom! I can't believe it has been almost 10 years since you went to Heaven. I miss you so much every single day. I so wish there was a phone in Heaven so I could call you today. Just know I love you always dear, sweet mom.

Happy 63rd birthday to heaven mom! I love you and miss you. I know it was a glorious day with the Lord and all our family who’s with you now. Kiss and hug them all for me.

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mom here or in heaven! You are missed so much every day, mom. I can't wait until the day we are together again. I love you so much. I know you and your sisters all celebrated today.


I would like to wish my mother that is in heaven a happy birthday she would a been 51 years old today so I want to say happy birthday to my mom and I love you and miss you.

Happy Birthday, Mom! Today in heaven I want to send up my love to my mom! Mom, I know you’re on my shoulder and always with us. May you know you’re in our thoughts always; we miss you & thank you for your continued love!

Mom today is your 75th birthday and I wish you were here to celebrate it with all of us. I miss you so much and I know that you are having a party up in heaven. Happy birthday mom and one day we will be together again. Until then I will continue to miss you and love you more and more.

Giving a big shout out up to heaven wishing my mom a very happy birthday! We still miss her and will always love her. But we know she is happy without pain with both my dad’s and her grandson R.I.P you will always be in our hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment